Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94366 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pharoahtut:

Hello house
I am new to this thread and forex business as a whole,I have been reading and studying since june
meanwhile i have started using the robot sold by meteorxtra and i'm doing fine so far at least am up 20% on my account for 2 trading days
I think the robot is working well but i always love to know what i am doing
I'd like anyone who would help me with tutorials,
Would have loved him to train me but the guy is always busy,
Please any one who would help a brother.
Thank you

meteorxtra:

Thank you pharoahtut, I dont really know who this.Can you send me a mail so i can identify you, and please upload the screenshot of your trading result.thank you and God bless

Keep Deceiving urself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
pip love-vendor:

For some reason, i think the uptrend on Eu is over and it's heading back down to at least 13470. . . . . . i could be wrong though

[size=13pt]Okay thanks, noted that, I appreciate [/size]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
Thank you for the glowing review about us and our MoneySpinner V2 EA, I  hope to see more green pips and don't forget your promise.
I encourage others to post their results here too.
The stop losses are as a result of the Trailing stop encoded in the EA to protect your profit and of course today's choppy markets, I have some on my accounts here too but  I can see some aggressive action on your statement. Take it easy and follow the rules, Know your target for the day.Bye for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
meteorxtra:

Thank you for the glowing review about us and our MoneySpinner V2 EA, I hope to see more green pips and don't forget your promise.
The stop losses are as a result of the Trailing stop encoded in the EA to protect your profit and of course today's choppy markets, I have some on my accounts here too but I can see some aggressive action on your statement. Take it easy and follow the rules, Know your target for the day.Bye for now

So na scope two of una de scope. can you imagine, i de waste my time give that pharaoh guy blogicon details thinking say e really need help, not knowing say na marketing the guy de do. . . . . . . kai!!! i just waste 10 min of my life.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
pip love-vendor:

So na scope two of una de scope. can you imagine, i de waste my time give that pharaoh guy blogicon details thinking say e really need help, not knowing say na marketing the guy de do. . . . . . . kai!!! i just waste 10 min of my life.

Heeheheheeh, dont mind them(him) using two IDs to fake another person  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by badoutyn(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
eur/gbp is selng
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2011
odiaero:

Heeheheheeh, dont mind them(him) using to IDs to fake another person grin

can you imagine? i just fall mugu no be small. Robot ko!!! cyborg ni!!!. mscheeew!!!!

samyng:

[size=13pt]Okay thanks, noted that, I appreciate [/size]

No problem, but like i said, i could be wrong though. but if you have to invest in any pair right now it would be usdcad. Guaranteed 300 to 350 pip profit to price 9655. you might have to risk 100 to 150 pips though. i mean give room for price to sway away from your position if you do take it. it might take a week or two to hit target. . . . .i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2011
meteorxtra:

Thank you for the glowing review about us and our MoneySpinner V2 EA, I  hope to see more green pips and don't forget your promise.
The stop losses are as a result of the Trailing stop encoded in the EA to protect your profit and of course today's choppy markets, I have some on my accounts here too but  I can see some aggressive action on your statement. Take it easy and follow the rules, Know your target for the day.Bye for now
cheap marketing stunt tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2011
am short on eu 1.3678, tp 1.3650

pip love-vendor:

can you imagine? i just fall mugu no be small. Robot ko!!! cyborg ni!!!. mscheeew!!!!

No problem, but like i said, i could be wrong though. but if you have to invest in any pair right now it would be usdcad. Guaranteed 300 to 350 pip profit to price 9655. you might have to risk 100 to 150 pips though. i mean give room for price to sway away from your position if you do take it. it might take a week or two to hit target. . . . .i think
9949 may still be tested
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2011
aguiyi:

am short on eu 1.3678, tp 1.3650
9949 may still be tested

very. . . .very possible. i am already short though. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lizcuties: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
I think we should all be mature as to how we address others
me i no know for others o. but d robot is working for me sha.
abeg leave the guy alone and let him do his thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meteorxtra(m): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
It seemed to me autotrading has stabbed some people in the past. Just keep your eye open and do it like you know it best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Pharoahtut: 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2011
while I am making more @least i didnt lose the money i used to buy it
my account updated

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
lizcuties:

I think we should all be mature as to how we address others
me i no know for others o. but d robot is working for me sha.
abeg leave the guy alone and let him do his thing

meteorxtra:

It seemed to me autotrading has stabbed some people in the past. Just keep your eye open and do it like you know it best.

Pharoahtut:

while I am making more @least i didnt lose the money i used to buy it
my account updated

Keep Registering new IDs and be deceiving urself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
odiaero:

Keep Registering new IDs and be deceiving urself

Lol. . . . .  grin The funny part is if he had just come out in the first place and just advertised his product no one would have cared, but instead na deciet/false representation them de use. claiming to have problems with trading meanwhile na cyborg e wan sell. My mentor many years ago don talk am. . . . .he said "there dubious marketers out there preying on the desperation of traders. They claim to be traders but by their actions we shall know them"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^ No mind the Dude grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Odiaero, i'm surprised you are not looking at gold. Another opp to short it just presented itself. I suspect we are looking a 1700 level within the next two weeks. I shorted it on Sunday night at 1826 but exited at 1770. I just entered again at 1803 and looking to exit around 1750 at least
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
naijababe:

Odiaero, i'm surprised you are not looking at gold. Another opp to short it just presented itself. I suspect we are looking a 1700 level within the next two weeks. I shorted it on Sunday night at 1826 but exited at 1770. I just entered again at 1803 and looking to exit around 1750 at least

Woo, i have been on Gold since morning, been scalping, that is my basement and i sold few minutes ago and may not scalp that, am leaving it maybe till Asian open b4 i scalp it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
@ naijababe,I sold @ 1807. few minutes ago and my Stoploss is 300 pips, will not scalp that, i have been scalpping to and fro since morning on Gold, EU is not moving that much like Gold and even EJ and GJ dey fall my hand now with little movements daily, so am hitting it hard on Gold
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mr spinner y u dey fall ur hand like this na? Na so u dull?

@odiaero this ur love for gold ehn,
u sure say u nor be goblin?? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2011
odiaero:

@ naijababe,I sold @ 1807.  few minutes ago and my Stoploss is 300 pips, will not scalp that, i have been scalpping to and fro since morning on Gold, EU is not moving that much like Gold and even EJ and GJ dey fall my hand now with little movements daily, so am hitting it hard on Gold

I am telling you, that EJ and GJ don dey annoy me since yesterday afternoon  angry when i enter but I'll see what happens by Friday sha. The gold trade should provide some pip rain.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
blackgucci:

Mr spinner y u dey fall your hand like this na? Na so u dull?

@odiaero this your love for gold ehn,

Gold is 2 sweet, high volatility 400 to 500 pips daily no be small
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
It's high time we request a moderator specifically for this thread to bounce some people outta here. For christ sake we need trade alert & not marketers.
Be careful of EU short since the FOMC meeting might unveil QE3, remember that last week we saw a sign of this when the Fed bail-out the eurozone with dollar liquidity. In effect they are already buying foreign securities. Also at their august 9 meeting, most members were in favour of QE3.
Am already long on EU from 1.3661 for 300 pips TP. As blogicon always say "lose responsibly".
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2011
anybody interested should sell audusd now for a 100 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ismail25(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
pip love-vendor:

anybody interested should sell audusd now for a 100 pips
im in with you but @ 80. lets see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
ismail25:

im in with you but @ 80. lets see how it goes.

may the pips be with us. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2011
@naijababe, I think I saw the wrong ychat IV. Do you mind sending the invitation again cos i seem not to have you on my list. Thanks and Good night!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 12:52am On Sep 21, 2011
Does anyone have anything to say about Uchf?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by myforumid3: 4:09am On Sep 21, 2011
Hey House, I'm quite impressed with what I have read so far,
I'm a Nigerian doing grad studies in the States and its usually difficult trading full time but I think I could use some help scalping the market even if that means depriving myself of sleep here esp during the London Market (My time zone is GMT-6, so you guys are ahead by 5hrs or so).
thanks,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by meshpips(m): 4:19am On Sep 21, 2011
honeric01:

Does anyone have anything to say about Uchf?
Hi bro, 0.8916 had untested supply. Price hit this level yesterday during the early hours of NY session and has been selling since then. It already shed over 60pips yesterday. The formation of a lower high would be an opportunity to add sells and would also help us draw a supply channel which price would most likely respect. Happy trading! Meshach

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.