Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94365 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2011
i never knew metal is dat sweet, demo trade silver & it was nice 2day. pls can anybody put me through on how locate crude oil chart?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Today is more than sweet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
Guys, please check out indices. 800 pips on the Dow between 8pm last night and now, weekly job done  cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ForexKing1: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
1st Internationally Sponsored Traders' Trading Camp in Nigeria
Unique opportunity of getting employment and FREE money.

Traders Training Camp is a workshop designed for aspiring and experienced traders with financial market analysts to get the feel of professional trading methodology and strategy in trading business.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=111607432272614
www.1bullbear.com/event
if you are coming to the program through me please call my number 2347025305293

So that I can handle you myself
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Got to be honest with y'all. . . . i was pip whipped yesterday. uscad nearly killed me. . . . news releases are terrible things. Today is a lot better sha. . . . . . there is no rational technical reasoning for usdcad to fly like that. . . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Got to be honest with y'all. . . . i was pip whipped yesterday. uscad nearly killed me. . . . news releases are terrible things. Today is a lot better sha. . . . . . there is no rational technical reasoning for usdcad to fly like that. . . . . . . .
Good to know that today was better. For me,i dont have anything to do with CAD pairs. Take a look at the daily chart and you will see the kind of whipsaws they throw up.
@blog icon, thanks a lot bro. I must say,my skills on the daily chart is getting better with each passing day. I am still in a gbpjpy trade i entered on 1st of this month and right now its up to +700pips(already closed half of the trade) and still riding,all thanks to you. One thing you taught which i thinks is the most important thing so far is the position sizing thing. Very very valuable,it eliminated the fear of daily charts in me. Keep up the good work bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
^^^Nice one Zeddicus, I must say that I am proud of you. Of late I have been receiving some awesome testimonial emails and msgs on BBM, and I must say that it gladdens my heart and gives me that feeling of fulfilment. My dreams of helping lost traders find their path on no fee is finally coming to fruition.

Good a thing you have closed out half lot size, giving you a free ride. Be sure to also trail your SL accordingly as BOJ might act anytime. Keep being disciplined with your trading, and you will keep having more reasons to smile.

Take care and good night!
reasons to smile.

Take care and good night!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2011
Nice trading day today. Just as I feared, the Silver trade didn't move up to my proposed limit entry, but I was proactive enough to follow my plan B;  enter at the break of the low of the candle.

I have come out of the position with a 230 pips profit. Sorry to those who couldn't get a nice ride down cos of the failure of price to retrace to my limit entry level from my call ystd. On the flip side, congrats to those who banked in good profits from the mega move down today.

I want to utilise this opportunity to reiterate the point that trading pure price action strategies would always give you the focal advantage of picking the beginning of large moves. As you can see, after the bearish pinbar formed from last night, a large crash followed.

Now, I am in no way insinuating that trading off indicator based systems is wrong or unprofitable, but if you were HEAVILY relying on indicators, probably your MACD or RSI would have been telling you a diff story; most likely one or both of them would have been already indicating and oversold condition, robbing you the opportunity of spotting and taking the silver trade.

Also, I want to point out that trading off the daily chart could seem boring cos of the long wait you are subjected to before a nice signal forms, but the brighter side is that when one shows up, it pays off big time for the patience.  You can see that we banked 230 pips from just a day of trading the silver position. Also, you can see Zeddicus reporting a 700+ pips position. It is all in the dailies! Also, you have the advantage of a higher accuracy rate from the dailiies.

That is it for tonight. Till our next profitable trade, good bye and safe trading! Good night!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
I wonder how the market is going to look like starting from November. just too "crowded" right now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2011
honeric01:

I wonder how the market is going to look like starting from November. just too "crowded" right now.
bros, this one wen you skip oct dey look nov so, i for like no the koko

this week is ending on a bad note for my equity. i decided to trade other pairs based on advice but i goofed. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2011
^^^Goofing is part of life. Hope you've learnt a lesson from it? grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2011
sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2011
EU, still deciding on where to enter Short for a quick scalp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 23, 2011
honeric01:

[size=16pt]Stock Market Season cycles
[/size]
Did you know the strongest three month span for the stock market is November through Januuary? Februray is then weaker, followed by strong March and April. After a soft June, the market turns strong during July ( the start of the traditional summer rally). The weakest month is September. The strongest month is December (ending with the well known Santa rally just after Christmas).

Above as copied and pasted from John Murphy's technical analysis of the financial markets. In my four years of trading, I have found this theory to be essential true, the santa rally usually presents some of the best opportunities if you trade indices
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2011
naijababe, why not giveus a small tutorial on indices abeg, you are just enjoying all the pips alone. e no good oooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2011
aguiyi:

naijababe, why not giveus a small tutorial on indices abeg, you are just enjoying all the pips alone. e no good oooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha! Okay, i'll try and pull something together and post here. Hopefully, the BOT wont get it cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2011
Any one planing to hijack GU? i think it is getting to where to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2011
odiaero:

Wait, I had a support on my daily chart which appears to be holding for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2011
naijababe:

Hahahaha! Okay, i'll try and pull something together and post here. Hopefully, the BOT wont get it cry
abeg do its very important and i pray the bot respects itself .
am selling dow jones @ 10633 (just to have a feel of it, my broker does not allow demo on it)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2011
odiaero:

bro, do u have any word on eurgbp, am looking at shorting @0.8735

usdcad don confuse
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2011
naijababe:

Wait,  I had a support on my daily chart which appears to be holding for now

Sold @ 1.5462, already on profits, and have secured it with trailing stop, dont wanna scalp it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2011
aguiyi:

bro, do u have any word on eurgbp, am looking at shorting @0.8735

usdcad don confuse

Am not a fan of that pair but only use it to know Euro and Gbp which is stronger or weaker, but if i were u , selling that place is like jumping in between the center, it is already below pivot point of the day, for me, that situation and what am seeing on daily candle formations, i wont bother to sell @ that point

Between, lwkmd @ USDCAD don confuse grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Dungren(m): 11:48am On Sep 23, 2011
@ Odiaero

You need to give us your own definition of scalping, because you have used it severally here and each time you use it I get amazed.

If you call 50-100pips scalping, then I think I need to go back to school of pipsology. My guy, no offense intended, but you are no longer scalping at those levels, you are hammering cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2011
Dungren:

@ Odiaero

You need to give us your own definition of scalping, because you have used it severally here and each time you use it I get amazed.

If you call 50-100pips scalping, then I think I need to go back to school of pipsology. My guy, no offense intended, but you are no longer scalping at those levels, you are hammering  cheesy

I scalp from 5, 10, to 20 pips, when i said i have made 100pips, it means the total of my scalpings lol, beside, it can take u two days to make 100pips at long rang, but it will take me within the hours of a day to make 100 pips by scalping, so scalping is in da blood, scalp as u go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2011
aguiyi:

abeg do its very important and i pray the bot respects itself .
am selling dow jones @ 10633 (just to have a feel of it, my broker does not allow demo on it)

If you have not pulled trigger, i'd ask you to wait. Pull up the dow chart on weekly time frame and you'll see a support around the 10680 area. Let's see what the next 4h candle does.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2011
Oh Gold grin. You sweet baby, mwah!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2011
naijababe:

Oh Gold  grin. You sweet baby, mwah!!!

Am with u, it is my secret weapon now, total scalpping on it today equals 720pips  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2011
odiaero:

Am with u, it is my secret weapon now, total scalpping on it today equals 720pips  grin

You should pay me for that tip grin. Only thing better is oil, i'm getting woozy from the pip rain  cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2011
naijababe:

You should pay me for that tip grin. Only thing better is oil, i'm getting woozy from the pip rain  cool

How many pips oil goes daily? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.