Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94370 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2011
Unclenna did you get my mail?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:33am On Nov 07, 2011
happy trading week my beloved traders, Trying to put more time in the fxcup competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 3:35am On Nov 07, 2011
@forexmart, put your nairaland name i.e forexmart in the mail. That's the only way I will identify you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 5:21am On Nov 07, 2011
@Unclenna, I have done that. The Subject is FOREXMART
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2011
unclenna:

happy trading week my beloved traders, Trying to put more time in the fxcup competition

which one are you in right now?. . . . . .i'm in all three. . . . .i've won each previous competitions thrice so far. . . . .hope i can win the one that matters. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2011
Are we there yet? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2011
odiaero:

Are we there yet? grin

Nope grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2011
^^^Hhehehe, am thinking of buying EU , anyone?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2011
I have an ebook to share,it will help a lot of newbies and even gurus can learn one or two things 4rm it.I have gained alot from this forum.I just want to contribute the little i can
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2011
@pip love-vendor, is d one with 2kusd tag price. You said you have won it trice but your name is not in the top five traders that made 2k and above percent return to there account. What name are you using right now for the competition now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2011
LaconicINC:

I have an ebook to share,it will help a lot of newbies and even gurus can learn one or two things 4rm it.I have gained alot from this forum.I just want to contribute the little i can
Good. Put it up on any free downloads site.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2011
odiaero:

^^^Hhehehe, am thinking of buying EU , anyone?
Not me. Am not a scalper tho.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2011
@Zeddicus,can i email it to u so u help me upload it,am browsing wt a phone 4 nw
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2011
I am done with reading "Trading in the Zone" the book Naijababe shared on emotion.Wonderful book i must say,I have another very nice ebook on emotion "Emotion Free Trading" by Larry Levin @Zeddicus,pls can u help me upload it as well?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2011
100 unit of LR for sell @ 170, contact me if you need this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2011
unclenna:

@pip love-vendor, is d one with 2kusd tag price. You said you have won it trice but your name is not in the top five traders that made 2k and above  percent return to there account. What name are you using right now for the competition now.

is this your first competition?. . . . .there is the fx masters and the profitable week competition. the fxmasters is monthly and the profitable is weekly. This is the first pamm competition and it was added recently. . . .take time and read my post . . . . slowly. . . and because i use pip love-vendor here does not mean i use pip love-vendor in the competition. . . i could be using my real name know. . . .or another user id. . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2011
This fx is starting to get really easy. . . . . .one just needs patience. . . . .lot's of it. . . . . .holding trades for 2 months or more no be joke. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by silibaba: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2011
does any one in the house have the guarantytrustrobot EA by paul udochi.
pls share,
my email is siliconrule at yahoo.com

house una too gbaski cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by ebenezary(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2011
silibaba:

does any one in the house have the guarantytrustrobot EA by paul udochi.
pls share,
my email is        siliconrule at yahoo.com

house una too gbaski cheesy cheesy
l dont make use of EA at all but l follow the adage that says if you can't beat them join them l make use of www.forexfactory.com news report to know major news after that l make use of most highly recommended PRICE INDICATOR softwares  and l dont use one but combination of them and it cost a lot you can check the attachment and if you want the A-Z about forex you can get it on babypips.com and you get the free e-book l give away by just send your email to 08139256311 in this format : free forex indicator ebook*your email to 08139256311

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
@pip love-vendor, ok. @forexmart, please check your mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
@unclenna i have sent you the request.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol Ebbenezer how do you cope with tc Wonder arrow signal's repainting issue. The above picture is misleading to newbies. That arrow signal indicator called Tc wonder on fxboom is a crazy repaint indicator. So how do you cope?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by khayc(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
sup peeps,dont know if this would help but ill post it anyways.for newbie traders that wnt to groww their forex account click this link http://openbook.etoro.com/nmarijus/#/profile/All/ to his profile on etoros open book platform,this guy that has been trading there consistently without a loss on his last 200 trades since i discovered him,he takes his time and enters whenever he likes but alwys,and i quote always comes out with a profit,he is not God though and might make mistakes sooner or someday.before then u can stalk his profile whenever he enters a trade at a point u do exactly the same,and ask for his take profit if u didnt see it there,its an interractive site.then go and sleep or learn fr, his ways while earning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by khayc(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
just closed a trade with 420 pip credit,this guy is good please do scope his trades.thanks
http://openbook.etoro.com/nmarijus/#/profile/Al
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by MrTemple(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2011
@khayc,
pls let me ve your contact I nid 2 ask u sumtins.
spicybiggy@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
Mr Temple:

@khayc,
pls let me ve your contact I nid 2 ask u sumtins.
spicybiggy@gmail.com

Be careful what you wish for man.Not everything that glitters is
gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ignoring currencies for now. Better action on crude and dow. 400+ total
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:47am On Nov 08, 2011
Sweet dreams, pip-hunters.

Note that if you don't dream about MACD, Stochastic, PSar and of course the almighty PIP, you are not into forex  trading yet.  grin grin You must place trades, with stoploss and Take profits in your dreams too (Real forex trader) grin grin. Don't be too annoyed about the loss yesterday and don't be too excited about your profits yesterday. Remember that too much chart interpretation, could make you have insufficient sleep and that could lead to having headache, which will inevitably lead to further miscalculations and losses tommorrow. Sweet dreams all. grin grin

May the pips (even in your dreams) be with you all. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2011
jamace:

Sweet dreams, pip-hunters.

Note that if you don't dream about MACD, Stochastic, PSar and of course the almighty PIP, you are not into forex  trading yet.  grin grin You must place trades, with stoploss and Take profits in your dreams too (Real forex trader) grin grin. Don't be too annoyed about the loss yesterday and don't be too excited about your profits yesterday. Remember that too much chart interpretation, could make you have insufficient sleep and that could lead to having headache, which will inevitably lead to further miscalculations and losses tommorrow. Sweet dreams all. grin grin

May the pips (even in your dreams) be with you all. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.