Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,029 members, 7,960,285 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN (218 Views)

Suleiman Aliyu, Corper With Leadership Newspaper Shot At Shiite Protest (photo) / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN by stmakun: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
I have just concluded my interactive session with the Christian Association of Nigeria. It was a rewarding experience for me and the leadership of CAN. My policy prescriptions to RECOVER Nigeria appears to align with the demands of the association greatly. We all agreed that there needs to be a restructured Nigeria that will be more inclusive and more secured with greater opportunities for citizens to fulfil their interests irrespective of tribe, tongue or mode of worship. Above all, I stressed the inevitability of CHANGING the CHANGE that has, in the past seven years plus, led us to a socio-economic and political cul de sac.

I thank the National Executive Committee of CAN for the opportunity to share my thoughts with them on the pathway to a New Nigeria. I look forward to other engagements with other critical stakeholders in the country in our quest to Recover Nigeria. -AA

1 Like

Re: Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN by Naira20: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol

Wasting time as usual

Maybe you think Christians are those you claim don't have internet in the north that you can deceive.

You that could not stand with the truth when a northern Christian was burnt alive, have the guts to come and tell us nonsense?

Anyways, I saw how OBIdients just ignored you guys on NL.
It seems the South don wise up.

The battle is between LP and the Ruling APC.

The APC stands no chance because of the mu-mu ticket.
Re: Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN by Dmiller123: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Is that all he said to deceive us! Capital NO

PDP has ruled nigeria for 18 years, so what else did they want.

APC rule for 8 years with worst economy in the history of nigeria!
What did APC want again?

Please give chance for the party we want @labourparty

Things is not meant for one party, please give way for the new nigeria
Re: Atiku On Same Page With Leadership Of CAN by onomeabuja: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Naira20:
Lol

Wasting time as usual
Ur tinubu of "blu blu bla " or ur Obi of deceit won't smell aso rock!!!
So keep deceiving ur self & other fellows.
ATIKU IS THE MAN OF THE MOMENT!!!
@waziri i greet u sir!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia APGA Crisis: Ehiemere, Ukaegbu Fight Dirty At Peace Accord Signing (video) / Apc Rigging Plan Exposed!!! Apc Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – Cupp | / My Thoughts: The Resign Of N100 Compared To The Resign Of N200-N1000 Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.