Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,078 members, 7,936,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Apostle Constance C. Friday Applies For A Legal License To Smoke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance C. Friday Applies For A Legal License To Smoke (200 Views)

Fancy Acholonu Cooks Nigerian Food For Her Friends & Teaches Them To Smoke Nzu / Femi Kuti: “I Used To Smoke Before I Chose To Live Smoke Free” / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C. Friday Applies For A Legal License To Smoke by johnguan: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Apostle Constance C. Friday applies for a legal licence to smoke, after recovering from severe cough caused by illegal smoking.
- I don't want to be a bad example to young people, he says.

So in order to ensure that I'm not guilty of a crime I arrest others for, I'm applying for a legal license to smoke.
- he adds to what he said.

I will disclose the type of cigarette I want to always smoke. I have a special brand in mind that has exotic flavours, with perfumed puff from my mouth and nose each time I drag.

Thanks to God.

Thanks Everyone,
Both Humans and Snakes.
Thank you.

Jackson
Reporting for the team.

Re: Apostle Constance C. Friday Applies For A Legal License To Smoke by immortalcrown(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2022
An apostle advocating for aja nsuru ọkụ. grin

Smoking is good or bad depending on the weather in your environment. If you are in a warm or hot environment, what do you need to smoke?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Professional To The Core” Cynthia Uchendu Hails Husband, Ebuka For Hosting Bbtit / James Brown: “bobrisky’s Time Has Passed. I Am Now In Charge” / Listen To Snippets From Davido's Upcoming Album 'timeless'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.