Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:09 AM

'I Have Made More Money With My 'red Bra' Than My University Degree' - Uche Mad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Have Made More Money With My 'red Bra' Than My University Degree' - Uche Mad (848 Views)

My Red Bra Alone Is More Relevant Than You And Your Wife's Career''- / Uche Maduagwu: Stop Hating On My Red Bra / Nana Akosua Hanson's "No Bra Day" Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Made More Money With My 'red Bra' Than My University Degree' - Uche Mad by Xprincemalcolm: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2022
'I have made more money with my 'red bra' than my University Degree' - Uche Maduagwu (Video)

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, encourages fans on the need to avoid side distractions as he hints about what he makes from his 'red bra.'

The actor known for making Instagram content with a bra revealed that it pays his bills despite the mockery he gets from naysayers.

'I have made more money with my 'red bra' than my University Degree' - Uche Maduagwu (Video)
Uche Maduagwu urges his fans to stick to whatever brings them a legitimate source of livelihood regardless of how shameful the world makes it look.

"I have made more MONEY with my RED BRA than my University Degree has ever given me, my Management said I should not say this, but I make millions wearing this Red Bra, some of you are busy #Laughing and criticizing me while I smile to the BANK every week.

Dear FANS, whatever you do that brings you money Legitimately, Abeg don't let anyone distract or ridicule you, because as E Dey #SWEET you, Na so E Dey Pain Dem," he wrote.

Pictures below:

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/i-have-made-more-money-with-my-red-bra.html

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Sobs Bitterly After Accidentally Showing Her Daughter June [VIDEO] / Moses Bliss Gifts 3 Cars To Ebuka Songs, His Barber, Female Artist Same Day / This Will Make You Want To Go To Visit Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.