Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,066 members, 7,936,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:08 PM

I'm Clergyman, Not Your Bloody Laity: Apostle Constance Friday To CAN, PFN, Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Clergyman, Not Your Bloody Laity: Apostle Constance Friday To CAN, PFN, Etc (201 Views)

Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video) / COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Clergyman, Not Your Bloody Laity: Apostle Constance Friday To CAN, PFN, Etc by johnguan: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Stop talking at me like I'm your bloody "Church Member" I'm a General Overseer.
- Apostle Constance C. Friday tells CAN, PFN Pastors and all global league of gospel Preachers.

In his own exact statements made late on Friday night; Apostle Constance C. Friday confronts the controversy surrounding his status of being called or not called to be a General Overseer.

I've had enough of all these...

I have multiple ministerial landmarks and evidences to prove that the rod or staff of office that I carry is not a mere stick.

I hereby respectfully request and demand that all CAN, PFN members and all Entities of both the Nigerian Christian Community and the Christian Community of the Diaspora cease to address me as mere laity.
I'm a Clergyman from skin to bone.
Thanks.

Apostle Constance C. Friday also had this posted on his official personal and organizational Facebook handles.

(1) (Reply)

Not My Jesus!! / MFM SW 13 Presents Yoke Breaking 7 Days Crusade At Ifo / Raining Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.