Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,894 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega (490 Views)

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
A former Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega, has raised concerns over the current developments in the political space.
According to Jega, he has palpable fears about the outcome of the 2023 general elections.

He stated this while speaking at a colloquium organised by the Electoral Hub in Abuja on Wednesday.

Jega, however, expressed optimism that Nigeria will pull through the current challenges.

I have a lot of fears about the outcome of the election. But you will see people like me are what I’ll call an incurable optimist about the future of our country.
“So I remain hopeful that in spite of the recklessness that we see, the vandalism that we see perpetrated by many of our so-called leading politicians, we are hopeful that people will mobilise and become effectively engaged in the electoral process, so that we have a good outcome in 2023,” Jega said.

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/30/2023-i-have-fears-over-possible-outcome-of-election-jega/

Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by successmatters(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by doggedfighter(f): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
Don't come and form Saint here.

Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by shuttox: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mr Jega..You are mad
God will not forgive u
Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by hisgrace090: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Jega the producer of Buhari, you again?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by JASONjnr(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
According to Jega
"we are hopeful that people will mobilise and become effectively engaged in the electoral process, so that we have a good outcome in 2023,” Jega said."

But he's having a fear about the possible outcome of the election.....

This simply means that, the people want their country back but the electoral body or cabals will suppress the desire of the masses. He's saying this because he did exactly the same thing...Where a professor said he was made to announce the results under duress and date, nothing has been said about it...

We need to wake up!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by slivertongue: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
The outcome must be what the people voted for. INEC must be obedient to the constitution and the will of the people.
Re: 2023: I Have Fears Over Possible Outcome Of Election – Jega by SadiqBabaSani: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Crook Jega eho compromised the 2015 election

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With The Black Race / Demolition At Oke Afo Badagry By Lagos Government / Olu Iwo And Mufuty Are About To Cause War In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.