Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,224 members, 7,936,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video (19136 Views)

Peter Obi Featured In Dutch Magazine, Likened To Macron Of France (Photo) / Igbos Likened To Empty Vessels... Chigozirim Emeakayi / New Video Of President Buhari In Jos Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Yemmioke: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
brutustech:
Enough is enough this sickness must go. Nigeria has suffered enough. Let us come together to rid our country of this virus so that we can recover.

This is Nigeria’s time to recover.

#RecoverNigeria #PDPRevoveryPlan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cg2_BAWm_0
For a better life and path to #RecoverNigeria we need to rally round with PDP and vote APC out
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by BUNOR84: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
The APC have continually made Nigerians go through what is called HARDSHIP and are prepared to make Nigerians face tougher conditions if allowed to continue in Power.

The time to #RecoverNigeria is now

brutustech:
Enough is enough this sickness must go. Nigeria has suffered enough. Let us come together to rid our country of this virus so that we can recover.

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Khalid597: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
We have been bitten by mosquitoes orchestrated by APC in this country. We can't allow them to bite us the more, and it is time to #recoverNigeria from this current hardship.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by uba1991: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Immediately i played the video. The first thing i heard was 'Nigeria been dey okay oo, before dis wururu party (APC) enter our matter'

I immediately got off the bullcrap. I think PDP as a party and whoever was paid to make this video head is not correct.

16years of failure was what was reffered to as 'Been dey okay' . angry
Nigeria was not 100% ok but APC is worst. Infact Tinubu as their candidate make APC to be the worstess , if there is any word like worstess

1 Like

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Fleexcy12(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigeria can't afford to continue with another Buhari again ...... Atiku is the an answer

#RecoverNigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by AdamawaLastBon(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you look clearly at those who are asking you to vote for the demonic APC are doing so because of economic benefit. So it's personal to them, they care less about what Nigerians are going through. It's painful

1 Like

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Afolabi19861: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
I will choose Atiku over Tinubu any time anu day because Atiku is UNIFIER

1 Like

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by IbroMakanaki1: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
If you think by Voting other party than PDP is the best, please think twice.

aPc is a Disaster that must not happen again.
aPc represent evil and Calamity.
aPc is devilish party of monster's.
aPc love seeing citizens suffering.
aPc is a Deadly Virus that must not allow to flourish into 2023 and beyond.

IbroMakanaki1 Say So.

Let's #RecoverNigeriaWithAtikuOkowa
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Naijasenator: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mosquito gives malaria .... Malaria gives death.APC has killed many in Nigeria

So sad
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by RolexMichael: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC is evil and a curse. No cap. B gd.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Realguyman1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
SailorUgo:
I’m Obidient

But I’ll choose Tinubu over Atiku any day

If Atiku gets Aso rock, then it’s over for Nigeria
The man is dangerously wicked and greedy
If Buhari can get to aso and e nor over for Nigeria, then I see no reason why e go over for Nigeria when Atiku also get there too.

I choose Atiku over anything APC anytime any day. But Peter Obi is more manageable
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by BUNOR84: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC sucked Nigeria dry to a point that Nigeria became World Poverty Headquarters.

We need to kill this mosquito(APC) as soon as possible before they kill Nigeria with huge debts

brutustech:

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Dglintstone(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
brutustech:

Na to avoid them like plaque
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by PointZerom: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Immediately i played the video. The first thing i heard was 'Nigeria been dey okay oo, before dis wururu party (APC) enter our matter'

I immediately got off the bullcrap. I think PDP as a party and whoever was paid to make this video head is not correct.

Shut up.
Things were better under PDP.
APC is EVIL.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2022
brutustech:

The APC thieves will simply relocate back to PDP and the story continues.

We vote LP. Let's see how Akpabio will be in the same meetings with Aisha Yesufu.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by RolexMichael: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Indeed, they are. They have sucked the Country dry and left Nigerians into multidimensional poverty, pain, hunger, death, tears, insecurity, loss of lives and property, unprecedented looting, etc.

We must reject the cursed APC. B gd.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by habbeymoyo: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
Let join force to kill the mosquito ��� parasite sucking Nigeria dry with our vote come 2023
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Muhammadkante: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
We don't want a sick nigeria again, it's time we nigerians come together to #RecoverNigeria of our dreams not just for us but for our progenitors
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by rservices: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
The only thing this APC led government has done to our dear country is milk her dry of her resources and the only way we can make things get back to normalcy is to get a Rescuer and Átíku/Okowa can get this job done, Gaskia

#RecoverNigeria
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Irupetepete: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

THE PROBLEM WITH YOU NUISANCE IS YOU ARE BLIND TO SEE...
16YRS, DOLLAR WAS 180 COMPARED TO NOW
BAG OF RICE 8K COMPARED TO NOW.
FUEL 160 COMPARED TO NOW. YOU LOTS ARE JUST BUNCH OF EMPTY HEAD WHO FOLLOWS FAILURE LIKE ZOMBIE.... I KNOW YOU GUYS SOLD YOUR CONSCIENCE A LONG TIME AGO SO HAVING SHAME IS OUT OF THE QUESTION...
PDP WAS BAD BUT COMPARE IT TO THIS CURRENT DISPENSATION AND SEE HOW STUPID YOU IDIOTS ARE...
FOR YOUR INFO BASTARDS, FUEL IS NOW 300 NAD THERE IS QUEUE...
CALL YOUR FELLOW MORRONS, , AND CO... EO NI SE ORIRE EYIN OLORIBURUKU TIRAN TIRAN YI
(
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Muhammadkante: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Only APC sucks nigeria's dignity it takes away our respect from the neighboring African countries, oh my fellow country people we were spiritually sick but is now clear that as one we can #RecoverNigeria
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Muhammadkante: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
For a better life and path to #RecoverNigeria we need to rally round with PDP and vote APC out
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by ChiefAdam: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
The ruling party has destroyed our country. Let's support Atiku for a better Nigeria.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by hush15: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Followed by the 8 years cancer of.APC ....
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Mozzyx01(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC and WICKEDNESS, are bedfellows, We need to be decisive in 2023 to rid Nigeria of this pandemic called APC in all forms, whether na the association or the BAT.... We say NO

By all means #RecoverNigeria.
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by BUNOR84: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC must go

brutustech:

Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Geekay4sure: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
This virus called APC is more deadly that any virus you can imagined but now we have opportunity to deal with it with our voters card come 2023. SAY NO TO APC
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Benjipeter: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
We can't continues from baba to sai kaka .... Tinubu supposed the play with his grand childrens because his thinking faculty is very low to rule Nigeria
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Ikudayisi16: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC has really wrecked this country. We need Atiku/Okowa to #RecoverNigeria
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by jazon(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Go and commit suicide. We were okay before. Infact very okay
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by Labaran272: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
APC is Disease try to #RecorverNigeria By AtikuOkowa
Re: APC Likened To Mosquito In New Video by jazon(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
ultimateGreen:
How old are you sir/ma? because I doubted if you have live long to witness the pre-PDP era, you would have appreciated the steady growth of Nigeria during the 16years of PDP.

Let me remind you if you have forgotten, During Obasanjo time, Nigeria debt was forgiven which usher in great economy growth, during Yaradua era, Nigeria electricity started improving, we recorded increase in foriegn investment and relative security. during Goodluck era, Nigeria became the third fasted growing economy in the world after China and Garmany, and best economy in Africa...

I think with this you can see the damage APC have caused this nation in less than 8years!
Fools don't have sense. That's why they're called fools. Even if they die, they cannot repent. Allow him wallow in his foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Five Governors To Meet IBB, Abdulsalami Today / Presidential Change Of Guards Parade In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.