Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,602 members, 7,972,213 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:51 AM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (166 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.... by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2022
Don't celebrate this Christmas with a rough skin. With this cheap and easy to get ingredients, make your own skin smoothening acne facewash.

You can do this at home yourself and get good results in three days. With just three ingredients you'll be saving yourself tons of naira for branded facewashes that have become weak on the shelf due to years of storage and exposure to sunlight.

Watch how to make this facewash in small batches and use up in one 4days so you can make a fresh batch every time.

A trial will convince you.trust me this works. After watching this video, I tried it and my face cleared up and had a glow.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2022
No time to waste.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Pet Nails Trimming Pet Grooming Hammock Online / How To Parent Siblings Close In Age. / Essays Of Warrren Buffet: Lesson For Corporate America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.