Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,949 members, 7,959,991 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (626 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: . by VeryWickedMan: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2022
MinistryOfTruth:
Kehinde Sanusi

grin grin

Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
MinistryOfTruth:
So after delivering an article for this guy on WhatsApp he blocked me without paying. This is something I can overlook but I am bringing it here because scams in the name of jobs are getting out of hand in Nairaland.

Dear Kehinde Sanusi, If you are seeing this post, come and pay me my money!!

Imagine someone who claimed he was scammed,went ahead to open a new account to report the scam,how stupid. Why not use the account you were using when you both met on Nairaland and had an agreement?
Why screenshot of just 3 line chats? What are you hiding? You look more like a scammer to me because you trying to hide lots of things.
You didn't just stumbled on Nairaland today,and got an article job today,what's your Nairaland monicker you used in contacting the guy that scammed you, what's the monicker of the scammer,his phone contacts etc. Are you protecting him or what?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2022

(1) (Reply)

o / SA Man Chase Out Other Africans Seeking Medical Help For Their Babies (pics/vid) / Father Defiles 10-year-old Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.