Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,155 members, 7,936,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! (3019 Views)

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Atheists And Morality. A Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Did the Koran ask people to lie? Have you reach budist books? Have you study Hinduism book? Tell me which religious text outside your faith ask you to lie? Non, my question to you is do you accept their own creation stories or what they teach? The answer is plane no, the way you think yours is superior so is their thinking bottomline is your thinking doesn't change reality and fact on ground.

Common sense tells me that the universe and life has a source. An intelligent source. And where there is intelligence, there is mind and where there is mind, there is a personality
Atheist have no such sense
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 12:57am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Lol
Stalin was not an atheist?
Khumer of Cambodia was not an atheist?
Mussolini was not an atheist?
The list is endless

Will ATHEISM bring world Peace? No, never!
LOL you mentioned a few names who driven more by their political view rather than what they believe. What you fail to see is that anything can be a tool or weapon depending on who wielding it.
Religion was developed by the early men to explain their world but it was taken has a tool by the political class and those in position of authority. Stalin was no exception, but I will tell you, for every stalin there is a 1000 religious maniac in history.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 1:11am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Common sense tells me that the universe and life has a source. An intelligent source. And where there is intelligence, there is mind and where there is mind, there is a personality
I see the differently from you. You look at the sky and see heaven, I look at sky and see clouds and the atmosphere and outside that is space and we are just a tiny ball in solar system, and our galaxy holds billions of system and there billions of galaxies out there billions of light years apart that is what I see.
Those who wrote the Bible never envisioned that. They thought earth was or the world was made for man and heaven for the gods. They were never aware there other planets out there. If I was still in your faith I would have asked was God doing experiments with different planet out there before he got this one right, but then if he that is the case then he is not all that powerful and all that knowledgeable.
You can't comprehend the universe, if what you see on earth here marvels you, then you will be astoned on how big, chaotic yet fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The book that urges us not to lie won't tell us lies about how man came to be
Only someone who was there before the universe appeared can tell us
Only the source of life can tell us how life came to be and not science that changes theories from time to time

Jehovah made the universe
Your Bible said anything about what was before the creation. Infact read ancient text before your bible began they have similar stories but they believe the gods not a singular deity created the universe, your religion borrowed same idea but later change it as they move towards a monotheism, read your Bible history, most of the titles you attribute to your creator were different gods of old who were merge as one.
As for science we don't claim to have all the answers but we have powerful satellite that have captured pictures from the early galaxies that were we see stars like our get old and dies, we see stars and planets being born, all that is evident enough. Even if you are a novice if someone or something happens in your presence at least you can tell the story how it happened or how it is done.
Infact I don't think we will ever know what was before the creation because those information will not be present in our timeline.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:29am On Dec 20, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Your Bible said anything about what was before the creation. Infact read ancient text before your bible began they have similar stories but they believe the gods not a singular deity created the universe, your religion borrowed same idea but later change it as they move towards a monotheism, read your Bible history, most of the titles you attribute to your creator were different gods of old who were merge as one.
As for science we don't claim to have all the answers but we have powerful satellite that have captured pictures from the early galaxies that were we see stars like our get old and dies, we see stars and planets being born, all that is evident enough. Even if you are a novice if someone or something happens in your presence at least you can tell the story how it happened or how it is done.
Infact I don't think we will ever know what was before the creation because those information will not be present in our timeline.

All you've said about the Bible is either a deliberate lie or mere ignorant speculations
The cycles that sustain the earth came by itself right?
The earth distance from the sun, it's atmosphere, the earth rotation and tilt was set by itself right?
What about the natural laws that guide the planets as well as the billions of stars? Was it you that made them
Where does consciousness comes from?

Nothing, nothing comes from nothing
Every design has a designer
Life cannot emerge from nonlife
Every cause has an effect. The universe is the effect of an intelligent cause
Every law has a lawgiver
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I see the differently from you. You look at the sky and see heaven, I look at sky and see clouds and the atmosphere and outside that is space and we are just a tiny ball in solar system, and our galaxy holds billions of system and there billions of galaxies out there billions of light years apart that is what I see.
Those who wrote the Bible never envisioned that. They thought earth was or the world was made for man and heaven for the gods. They were never aware there other planets out there. If I was still in your faith I would have asked was God doing experiments with different planet out there before he got this one right, but then if he that is the case then he is not all that powerful and all that knowledgeable.
You can't comprehend the universe, if what you see on earth here marvels you, then you will be astoned on how big, chaotic yet fascinating.

Lol
You reason ignorantly
The Bible did not mention other planets which is true
It mentions what man is always conscious about, his environment and the heavens
Did the systems came by itself
The Bible itself says that Man will never know all about God's creation even till eternity so stop blowing hot
If I am an inventor, I did not mention all of my invention to you does not mean that I am not the one that invented any other machinery you may have seen in my workshop but I allowed you to access them
Each planets revolves around the sun. Did the planets come by itself, set it's distance, bring about the number of satellites and set it's own revolution? Think like a human
The Bible did not talk about microorganisms too. You won't say that they just emerge by themselves
God allow us to explore all these
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2022
Blakjewelry:

LOL you mentioned a few names who driven more by their political view rather than what they believe. What you fail to see is that anything can be a tool or weapon depending on who wielding it.
Religion was developed by the early men to explain their world but it was taken has a tool by the political class and those in position of authority. Stalin was no exception, but I will tell you, for every stalin there is a 1000 religious maniac in history.

Those religion misrepresent God
I thought you will say that they were not Atheists
ATHEISM can never bring about universal peace and unity
ATHEISM will bring morals to an all-time low

Lemme ask, is ATHEISM the answer to man's problem?
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 9:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Common sense tells you that the universe and life may have different sources coming together.
The person that made the land is different from the person that made water and land.
Why must a single source create the whole universe and life?

who created his intelligence? Who created his mind? Who created these personality?
Why don’t we continue asking questions?

Theists have no such sense.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:14am On Dec 20, 2022
Maynman:

Common sense tells you that the universe and life may have different sources coming together.
The person that made the land is different from the person that made water and land.
Why must a single source create the whole universe and life?

who created his intelligence? Who created his mind? Who created these personality?
Why don’t we continue asking questions?

Theists have no such sense.

See your low level of thinking
It is possible that they may have come from different sources
Who or what was that source? Someone or No one. Are you one of such source

Because we don't have answers to your last questions mean that life and the universe has no source right? A robot cannot understand everything about the master. We too cannot know all about the creator? We don't even know one percent of creation and many things in the natural world is still a mystery but we will keep learning till eternity but you think we have outsmart the creator cos we don't know all about him...
God's thinking is far higher than ours. What is made cannot be in same level as it's Maker. The most complicated computer can never have the intelligence of the Brain of even an housefly.

Those that should ask questions are those that think life and the universe has no Maker.
If you ask me, the one who made the universe is also the source of life. It requires immense power to form the vast infinite universe. It won't be hard for such one to make life and living forms. The universe cannot have appeared by itself.
If the universe has a beginning and yet it does not seem to end, it is logical that the Maker if the universe is eternal too abi na u wan kill am
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 10:41am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

See your low level of thinking
It is possible that they may have come from different sources

Because we don't have answers to your last questions mean that life and the universe has no source right? A robot cannot understand everything about the master. We too cannot know all about the creator? We don't even know one percent of creation and many things in the natural world is still a mystery but we will keep learning till eternity but you think we have outsmart the creator cos we don't know all about him...
God's thinking is far higher than ours. What is made cannot be in same level as it's Maker. The most complicated computer can never have the intelligence of the Brain of even an housefly.

Those that should ask questions are those that think life and the universe has no Maker.
If you ask me, the one who made the universe is also the source of life. It requires immense power to form the vast infinite universe. It won't be hard for such one to make life and living forms. The universe cannot have appeared by itself.
If the universe has a beginning and yet it does not seem to end, it is logical that the Maker if the universe is eternal too abi na u wan kill am

How is it not possible not to come from different sources?
Almost every invention in this world come from different sources to make whole.

How do you know everything that makes up the “universe” came at once and from the same place?
What if science later find out there’s multiverse, what should we accredit it to? Since your own god created just one universe?

It was you that mentioned “there is a source”, so tell us:

Life can from different sources,why must it be a creator why not creators, and who also created these creators?
The most intelligence computer was created by something that’s far more intelligent than it.

How did you know this maker is called “god”?

Your yahweh is just a small boy in israelite, no wonder he calls himself god of israelite.

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2022
Maynman:

How is it not possible not to come from different sources?
How do you know everything that makes up the “universe” came at once?
It was you that mentioned the source, so tell us:

Life can from different sources,why must it be a creator why not creators, and who also created these creators?
The most intelligence computer was created by something that’s far more intelligent than it.

How did you know this maker is called “god”?

Your yahweh is just a small boy in israelite, no wonder he calls himself god of israelite.

God is not a name just as Engr or inventor or Scientist is not a name
It can be also described as supreme being or the Maker
It's like you want a senseless debate with your last words
If you don't believe in God, rock your boat
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Maynman: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

God is not a name just as Engr or inventor or Scientist is not a name
It can be also described as supreme being or the Maker
It's like you want a senseless debate with your last words
If you don't believe in God, rock your boat

“god” is a word that has germanic origin.
The New Testament and Old Testament was written in Hebrew and greek, did they write “god” in it? What was used in replace of it?
Do you know the opposite of god is goddess, and god is for masculine?

Which of the gods do you “believe” in? Yahweh? Allah? Brahma?
god is a title not a person or when you pray to “god”, it’s Allah or brahma or khuda that answers your prayers?

Yes, yahweh is a small boy he has parents, EL and Asheera.
They were the one that gave little yahweh nation of israEL as inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Those religion misrepresent God
I thought you will say that they were not Atheists
ATHEISM can never bring about universal peace and unity
ATHEISM will bring morals to an all-time low

Lemme ask, is ATHEISM the answer to man's problem?
And you think your own religion truly represents God. They are right in their own beliefs just like you, they pray and their prayers are answered some like you, and if it doesn't, they believe it is the will of the creator just like you so you cannot be anymore right than they.
America and the west that openly gay society are they an atheist state? How does believe in reasons and rational thought bring immorality? Perhaps you should create a separate thread on that let's have a healthy debate.
And to your question, the answer is no just like religion will never bring peace on earth, there is greedy part man's nature to seek and take more and not all men can transcend that no matter were his religious stands are, those who have trenscend that will always stand as opposition to those in the dark.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

All you've said about the Bible is either a deliberate lie or mere ignorant speculations
The cycles that sustain the earth came by itself right?
The earth distance from the sun, it's atmosphere, the earth rotation and tilt was set by itself right?
What about the natural laws that guide the planets as well as the billions of stars? Was it you that made them
Where does consciousness comes from?

Nothing, nothing comes from nothing
Every design has a designer
Life cannot emerge from nonlife
Every cause has an effect. The universe is the effect of an intelligent cause
Every law has a lawgiver
LOL you are the one arguing ignorantly, one I understand you just confirm my theory that man project his own thoughts as that of the gods, the Bible wrote what it wrote about the creation but you think that the creator has a reason for not revealing that, this is what I call thinking for the gods.
Secondly you think those characteristic you mentioned are constant? Do you know there are millions of planet in their own system with planet around the same distance between the earth and Sun yet it is a hash world were nothing survives? Do you know some planet behaves just like the earth and others do not?
Do you know some planet do not rotate but have a constant day while the other side has constant night?
Those laws you mentioned is just a mathematical formula to express how everything relates to each other, this is man looking for a constant in a chaotic world and use it to stabilise the other variables.
If you think the universe has a designer then he must be wasteful and a poor manager of resources. And your idea of nothing comes from nothing is flawed, quantum physics has proven that something can comes from nothing, infact it is within mainstream science that something can comes from nothing. Do your research I won't dive into details.

3 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by LottiOk: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Chai see schooling grin grin angry grin

I can already imagine how he'll twist & turn & try to deflect after reading this your rebuttal. You really finish am JWs replies are so disgustung to read, that i can't believe they are humans Tufiakwa!!!

Blakjewelry:

LOL you are the one arguing ignorantly, one I understand you just confirm my theory that man project his own thoughts as that of the gods, the Bible wrote what it wrote about the creation but you think that the creator has a reason for not revealing that, this is what I call thinking for the gods.
Secondly you think those characteristic you mentioned are constant? Do you know there are millions of planet in their own system with planet around the same distance between the earth and Sun yet it is a hash world were nothing survives? Do you know some planet behaves just like the earth and others do not?
Do you know some planet do not rotate but have a constant day while the other side has constant night?
Those laws you mentioned is just a mathematical formula to express how everything relates to each other, this is man looking for a constant in a chaotic world and use it to stabilise the other variables.
If you think the universe has a designer then he must be wasteful and a poor manager of resources. And your idea of nothing comes from nothing is flawed, quantum physics has proven that something can comes from nothing, infact it is within mainstream science that something can comes from nothing. Do your research I won't dive into details.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 3:01am On Dec 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Why not prove your point
I am CONVINCED there is intelligence behind the making of the universe and where there is intelligence, there is mind and where there is mind, there is personality

If there was no Creator, how and why did man become religious? Was it necessary for survival

If there is no God, your very existence on earth is useless and meaningless, you have no hope or future. Do you agree?
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:

And you think your own religion truly represents God. They are right in their own beliefs just like you, they pray and their prayers are answered some like you, and if it doesn't, they believe it is the will of the creator just like you so you cannot be anymore right than they.
America and the west that openly gay society are they an atheist state? How does believe in reasons and rational thought bring immorality? Perhaps you should create a separate thread on that let's have a healthy debate.
And to your question, the answer is no just like religion will never bring peace on earth, there is greedy part man's nature to seek and take more and not all men can transcend that no matter were his religious stands are, those who have trenscend that will always stand as opposition to those in the dark.

I'm not advocating for ALL religion
Will atheism bring about world peace, unity, moral and physical cleaness?
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05am On Dec 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:
... Do you know there are millions of planet in their own system with planet around the same distance between the earth and Sun yet it is a hash world were nothing survives? Do you know some planet behaves just like the earth and others do not?

This is high quality hearsay evidence andcompletely unacceptable at all.

Blakjewelry:
If you think the universe has a designer then he must be wasteful and a poor manager of resources.

You can not even see Gwagwalada from Garki near you not to talk of seeing the universe from your little dot on earth.

Secondly your point of wasting resources is proof of God a Person who owns water does not manage water. grin

Blakjewelry:
And your idea of nothing comes from nothing is flawed, quantum physics has proven that something can comes from nothing, infact it is within mainstream science that something can comes from nothing. Do your research I won't dive into details.

Lies!
The lab and stuffs they used to fabricate this lie is some things already hence "physics". They have to create nothingness first before they can begin to achieve this feat.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You can not even see Gwagwalada from Garki near you not to talk of seeing the universe from your little dot on earth.

Secondly your point of wasting resources is proof of God a Person who owns water does not manage water. grin

Lies!
The lab and stuffs they used to fabricate this lie is some things already hence "physics". They have to create nothingness first before they can begin to achieve this feat.

Brilliant
They thought synthesis or replication is another term for creation
We don't know 1% of the natural world
We don't even know who we are (based on science theory) and why we are here (based on science) or where we are going (based on science) yet they want us to believe that everything in the natural came from nothing

We all agree that nothing comes from nothing. Science says that logic does not apply to a Creator

We all agree that every effect has a cause. Science says that logic does not apply to a Creator

We are agree that every design has a designer. Science says that logic does not apply to a Creator

We all agree that every design must have an intelligent designer. Science says it does not apply to a Creator. Some more stupid scientists say intelligence may have been involved in creation but without personality. A madman will believe there is intelligence without personality. Where there is intelligence, there is mind and where there's mind, there's a person.

We all agree that every law has a lawgiver. Science says that logic does not apply to a Creator regarding the natural laws that guide planetary bodies

We all agree that life comes from preexisting life. Science says that logic does not apply to a Living Creator

We all agree that many things we can't see with our naked eyes exists. Microorganisms, time, space, atoms, gravity, heat, air, etc. Science says that logic does not apply to a Creator

They make it look philosophical as if we cannot examine the evidence. Those that agree with them are intelligent. We that believe in the creator do not have sense, we are primitive and archaic
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:
...They make it look philosophical as if we cannot examine the evidence. Those that agree with them are intelligent. We that believe in the creator do not have sense, we are primitive and archaic

Science means "To Know" but these devils, seeing and knowing that people no longer know have now taking the opportunity to fabricate lies and act like they know. Whereas, they are Lies
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Lies!
I see you have run out of ammo, picture this. A wealthy man claims he is the good at everything including cooking and he decides to impress you with his cooking skills. He finally emerged from the kitchen with a plate of soup, but when you went into the kitchen you found everywhere littered different kinds of mixture called soup, some cooked with engine oil then you decided to rate the man 100%, your reason? Since owns all the ingredients in unlimited quantity, then he is not wasteful but a perfect cook. Conclusion, you are pretty much sentimental.
Secondly I won't even try battle with you about scientific findings and establishment, because history has proven scientific findings scares you. Galileo presented the telescope to many so they can view the moon and the some of the planets up close they refuse, there were stories that even pope urban3 refuse to look through. Both Christian and philosophical professor refused to view through it because they are afraid of the truth.
The James Web telescope launched last December has already started taking astonishing images including galaxies from the early universe, plus Concrete research on quantum physics, if Christian scientists agrees to data available then who are you?
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:

I see you have run out of ammo, picture this. A wealthy man claims he is the good at everything including cooking and he decides to impress you with his cooking skills. He finally emerged from the kitchen with a plate of soup, but when you went into the kitchen you found everywhere littered different kinds of mixture called soup, some cooked with engine oil then you decided to rate the man 100%, your reason? Since owns all the ingredients in unlimited quantity, then he is not wasteful but a perfect cook. Conclusion, you are pretty much sentimental.

This is definitely a lunatic talk because you were looking for something to say. We all know people who own poultries are not bothered about how many eggs
and chickens aree consumed in the house.

Blakjewelry:

Secondly,Galileo presented the telescope to many so they can view the moon and the some of the planets up close they refuse, there were stories that even pope urban3 refuse to look through...

Are you guys not the ones in the seeing is believing department? Is it not because you claim not to see God and all, is why you claim you don't believe in God?

Here is our own seeing is believing. Until those telescopes are put in every state for access to the public, for us to use our eyes to see, you people are lying.

By the way, this is a change of post. We were not talking about telescopes but about you claiming that you people have created something out of nothing. So, you have said no thing.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I'm not advocating for ALL religion
Will atheism bring about world peace, unity, moral and physical cleaness?
I think this discussion will call for a separate thread. There can never be global peace, someone must always rebel. You can only only quantify global people based on percentage. Every good person have a dormant bad side and every bad person has a good side. Now no matter how the laws are modified there will always be those who feel short change. I use to tell myself this, even heaven or paradise exists, its only time someone revolt and the circle repeat itself.
World peace, unity well I will say humanity has done a lot for itself. In fact what we are experiencing is some level of global peace. Read your history book you will know we have achieved alot, before it constant infighting between small clans and small villages as all over the world. In Africa, in Europe, Asia, lands were constantly be raided with brute force, infact that is one of the reasons that keeps the human population in check for a very long time, but with more peace comes population explosion. If don't self destruct we will improve. Well I know when you ask about moral and cleaness you are referring to the likes of homosexuality.
Well I think making it an issue is were the problem actually started. I am not denying the fact that some of arise from biological anomaly, but I think we should be thinking of a way to medically correct it. Some of their tendency is as a result of excess of the opposite sex hormones especially those cross dressers but when we are born with a medical condition like birth defects and we have the means to correct it we do that so why not follow same approach.
I think the reason marriage was created is for legal means of procreation and also create a safe and protected environment for the couple to achieve that.
I don't see how gay couple tend to procreate so they can do that in private its there personal choice and shouldn't be matter to be discussed in politics. If we are to discuss that, then maybe we should set up a law for masturbator too.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by DeusXmachina: 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Lies!
Your ignorance of science isn't a valid argument against it, I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why not prove your point
I am CONVINCED there is intelligence behind the making of the universe and where there is intelligence, there is mind and where there is mind, there is personality

If there was no Creator, how and why did man become religious? Was it necessary for survival

If there is no God, your very existence on earth is useless and meaningless, you have no hope or future. Do you agree?
You are free to think what you want. My existence here on earth like those before me is both useful and useless. Billions if not trillions of people have been born and die on this earth. They live, love and contribute their bit, they touch lives while they live, they were important and mean something to some people back then, they die and become useless to the system. Some made contributions which we are benefiting today, same with me. I live, love I try to impact on those who come in contact with me, I am also trying to leave a mark for the next generation so that I will still be useful when I am useless.
Religion originated when man tried to explain is environment, he actually started associating the elements with a deity because he lack the knowledge to explain it so he simply wish it away just like we Africans today, we never probe anything rather we wish it away with some spiritual explanation, no deep probing.
The early men associates the gods with the elements, yahweh was a storm god before he was later merge with other other gods and designated the supreme creator.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
DeusXmachina:

Your ignorance of science isn't a valid argument against it, I'm afraid.

My knowledge of The Law of Proof of Truth is the valid argument. A person who can not identify a car in the day time how can he identify that the getaway car in the night was a Camry?

Chill men, you guys have no valid case. All you are saying is absolute bullshit dem say (hearsay)!
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is definitely a lunatic talk because you were looking for something to say. We all know people who own poultries are not bothered about how many eggs
and chickens aree consumed in the house.

Are you guys not the ones in the seeing is believing department? Is it not because you claim not to see God and all, is why you claim you don't believe in God?

Here is our own seeing is believing. Until those telescopes are put in every state for access to the public, for us to use our eyes to see, you people are lying.

By the way, this is a change of post. We were not talking about telescopes but about you claiming that you people have created something out of nothing. So, you have said no thing.
you are crazy lol. A friend of mine loss some fishes in her farm and she was devastated and here you talked about a farmer not caring about his loss, bro them need to tie you.
Yes seeing is believing, James Webb telescope keep releasing data and pictures they are totally useless to you. You are untrained for that, beside the raw data are available for expert, so far as I can tell there are even Christians and other religious people working on the source data and they can't deny the fact of the the data so why should I care about the opinion of a novice.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blakjewelry:
you are crazy lol. A friend of mine loss some fishes in her farm and she was devastated and here you talked about a farmer not caring about his loss, bro them need to tie you

I am sure this post is not for me.

Blakjewelry:

Yes seeing is believing, James Webb telescope keep releasing data and pictures they are totally useless to you. You are untrained for that,

That is the definition of dem say.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by DeusXmachina: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

My knowledge of The Law of Proof of Truth is the valid argument. A person who can not identify a car in the day time how can he identify that the getaway car in the night was a Camry?

Chill men, you guys have no valid case. All you are saying is absolute bullshit dem say (hearsay)!
Over the extended time you've debated on NL, I have to say you've displayed an overwhelming ignorance of science and on scientific topics.

And you make the willful mistake that since you're unable to understand it (the basics, and methods of science), then it must be false. You think you're daftness is equal to knowledge.

You made no arguments, just dumb claims you can't back up.
Like rejecting 1+1(in a binary number system)=10, because you didn't pay attention in your ICT or Math class to understand arithmetic in different number systems. Therefore you can't be taken anymore seriously than a child blabbing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Dtruthspeaker: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
DeusXmachina:

Over the extended time you've debated on NL, I have to say you've displayed an overwhelming ignorance of science and on scientific topics.

I ignore everything that does not comply with The Laws of Evidence it's as simple as that!
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Blakjewelry(m): 12:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I am sure this post is not for me.

That is the definition of dem say.
You want me to get you some raw data? Will you be be able to process anything? At least that hard evidence enough for you.
Re: Why Atheists And The People Of The World Attack Christians! by Aemmyjah(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Blakjewelry:

You are free to think what you want. My existence here on earth like those before me is both useful and useless. Billions if not trillions of people have been born and die on this earth. They live, love and contribute their bit, they touch lives while they live, they were important and mean something to some people back then, they die and become useless to the system. Some made contributions which we are benefiting today, same with me. I live, love I try to impact on those who come in contact with me, I am also trying to leave a mark for the next generation so that I will still be useful when I am useless.
Religion originated when man tried to explain is environment, he actually started associating the elements with a deity because he lack the knowledge to explain it so he simply wish it away just like we Africans today, we never probe anything rather we wish it away with some spiritual explanation, no deep probing.
The early men associates the gods with the elements, yahweh was a storm god before he was later merge with other other gods and designated the supreme creator.

If your existence is by accident, it is absolutely useless and never useful
Why is man religious at the first place? If we evolved, what will make is think there are deities in the first place?
What about your Silly teaching that life came from a disruption of a cosmic soup in an ocean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana’s Supreme Court Orders Bishop George Adjeman To Vacate And Relinquish Bish / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God Is Your Source / Is the Bible, the words of God or the words of men about God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.