Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

All You Need To Know About Donut Tyres -Take Me Home Tyres. (video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All You Need To Know About Donut Tyres -Take Me Home Tyres. (video) (580 Views)

Why It Is Not Safe To Drive With A Donut Spare Tyre That Comes With Most New Car / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / How To Tell If Your Car Tyres Have Expired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Donut Tyres -Take Me Home Tyres. (video) by alabiman: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
What is a Donut Tire?
Like a spare tire, a donut tire is a replacement tire that is stored inside your vehicle in case you get a flat tire and need to replace it. Unlike a regular spare tire, though, a donut tire is actually smaller than the regular tires on your vehicle in order to fit into your trunk. Because it’s smaller and less durable, though, it’s important to consider how fast you can drive with a donut as well as how long you can expect one to last.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4qkwqDniY

(1) (Reply)

Things No One Tells You About Audi Cars. / How To Tell If Your Car's Thermostat Is Stuck Closed(will Cause Overheating) / Toyota Camry 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.