Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,303 members, 7,961,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Do You Advise I Do? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Advise I Do? (392 Views)

Please What Country Will You Advise Someone To Travel To With 3 Million / South Africa Or Turkey, What Would You Advise Me To Go To Study And Live? / With The Budget Of 1.5M Naira Which Country Would You Advise? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

What Do You Advise I Do? by QuinModah(f): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Goodevening my people I have been following and reading alot on this travel section.

Please I have a question and would appreciate some replies.i am planning to relocate with my family to Uk next year by God's grace, I am already gathering all my documents for post graduate application, all is ready am only waiting for my transcript then I would start applications.

Now because of money involved me and my husband are planing to go first and then apply for the kids later after we must have settled there,but someone adviced us to do the whole application together get the kids visa and leave them behind so wen we are ready to take them we only look for flight money for them,but we are skaptical because we feel adding them to the process will cost us much more than we budgeted.

Please I will like to know the cost difference like what and what we will need to pay extra if we decide to add the kids along while processing our own visa.

Secondly, my husband is based in one of this African countries,he doesn't have papers meaning ones he leaves that country to come home he cant get back in there again,and he is working there and taking care of us and Savin up for our jakpa plans, he is worried that what if he leaves thatplace and come back during our visa process and we ended up not getting Visa approval ..God forbid I know we will get, we are only thinking both ways. So he said he will be stuck in Nigeria since he can't go back cos of no papers. In this case my people please what do u advise us.

Thank you in advance
Re: What Do You Advise I Do? by Originalsly: 1:33am On Dec 19, 2022
This is like you wanting to buy a car .... but fussing about who I going to sit in the front seat and who will sit where in the back seat. Get your priorities right... visa .... you write as though it will be granted... Plan A. What if it's not?...Plan B. Your husband is the breadwinner ... what if visa is denied and he cannot return to work and therefore support his family? If he has to leave his job.... then he should do so after you have found one that can support the family. My advice.... you find a job before going for visa .... a Plan B is a must.
Re: What Do You Advise I Do? by justwise(m): 6:23am On Dec 19, 2022

(1)

Fire at Nelson Mandela Square Leads to Evacuations (PICS) / Night Life In Italy / Several Houses Destroyed As Petrol Tanker Falls, Spills Content In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.