Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,042 members, 7,936,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (704 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: . by DivinegiftofGod: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Don't do it brother.
I'm also facing some critical times now but I'm still hanging on cos I believe God will make things beautiful one day.

Just hang on. Everything is going to be alright. Trust God.
Re: . by TheMensch(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
How I understand "thou shall not kill" is that you cannot take away someone's life, not even yours.

How will you ask for forgiveness and then go ahead to do that same thing? undecided

Be that as it may, there are other bright sides to life. Like me now, if I feel somewhat depressed, I'd listen to classical music, and my mind will magically think about the possibilities in life.

My take is that you should cheer up. God has not given up on you, do not give up on yourself mate.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:
Don't do it brother.
I'm also facing some critical times now but I'm still hanging on cos I believe God will make things beautiful one day.

Just hang on. Everything is going to be alright. Trust God.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: . by SocialJustice: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
Life is too hard I keep seeing embarrassment everyday of my life . I already taught of doing it a silent way ...
Yes, you will go to hell. You are in a terrible state of mind and have condemned yourself to it. The biggest problem with suicide is it gets into your karma. After suffering hell, being redeemed, you will be sent to a womb to try again. Suicide is now in your energy body and the next body you get into will most likely commit suicide too. It is possible this is not your first suicide and you are failing the test again. You will keep failing this test until you get it.

Suicide is not an escape, in your next life, you will also face similar challenges.
Re: . by Sanjomi4real(m): 11:13am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
I just want to know if I will be forgiven ?
you can't be forgiven
Pls don't do it.
I am also facing same here, let's sort it together bro. We can win
Re: . by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Sanjomi4real:
you can't be forgiven
Pls don't do it.
I am also facing same here, let's sort it together bro. We can win
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: . by DivinegiftofGod: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

I'm worthless brother ending it seem more like a better idea.

You're not. Your breakthrough might just be by the corner.

Remember the lecturer who gave up hope and hanged himself due to ASUU strike and delayed salary? Just One month after he hanged himself, ASUU called off strike. See? That's why I can never give up.

Dont give up
Re: . by Sanjomi4real(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
Thou people are still at home now when they're all gone I will try my best to end it .
Pls don't do it bro
Re: . by Steep(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
I just want to know if I will be forgiven ?

The question first of all is, are you saved?
Repentance is not asking God for forgiveness with your lips while your heart has determined to continue in its error, you think that by that you can decieve God?

Take your situation up in prayers to the Lord, there is nothing broken He cannot fix but first of all you must believe accept Jesus christ as your saviour and believe that he died and rose again for your sake.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

You're not. Your breakthrough might just be by the corner.

Remember the lecturer who gave up hope and hanged himself due to ASUU strike and delayed salary? Just One month after he hanged himself, ASUU called off strike. See? That's why I can never give u.

Dont give up
Re: . by DivinegiftofGod: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

He's at peace now .
25yrs and nothing to show for .
I thank u brother for those kind words God will help u too but I just want to end it .

What is really the problem?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

What is really the problem?
Re: . by DivinegiftofGod: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

Everything I do just don't get in place . and everybody in my family is against me . some of them are still at home but they will be shocked when they come back .

Keep trying. One will click some day. It's not only you and it's not your fault.
Everyone is trying their hands on different things until one works out

You even have family members around you meaning you have a place you stay. You don't want to know about my current situation. Just chill, it shall be well.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2022
DivinegiftofGod:

Keep trying. One will click some day. It's not only you and it's not your fault.
Everyone is trying their hands on different things until one works out

You even have family members around you meaning you have a place you stay. You don't want to know about my current situation. Just chill, it shall be well.
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:
Life is too hard I keep seeing embarrassment everyday of my life . I already taught of doing it a silent way ...

Suicide is straight to Hell! Don't do it!
What you need now is an Encounter with the ANCIENT of the days.
Attend the Lord's Chosen Headquarters at Ohesha, Lagos. A program on 24th and 25th December. " "ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS"
I guarantee you that the veil will f shame and reproach in your life will be taken away and you will begin to wish to live .
Re: . by DivinegiftofGod: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
Niftkid:

Their frustrating me I can't be saying some things here.
Its not actually me I feel something is pushing me I swear.

Now you know something is pushing you, it makes it easier to tackle. Rebuke that voice and declare that you shall not die but live.

If you take your own life, God will not accept you because you died in sin.

Keep hanging on.
Re: . by DSC7: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Yes, you will go to hell. You are in a terrible state of mind and have condemned yourself to it. The biggest problem with suicide is it gets into your karma. After suffering hell, being redeemed, you will be sent to a womb to try again. Suicide is now in your energy body and the next body you get into will most likely commit suicide too. It is possible this is not your first suicide and you are failing the test again. You will keep failing this test until you get it.

Suicide is not an escape, in your next life, you will also face similar challenges.

Is there anything like next life,,, i thought we only live once.... kiss undecided
Re: . by SocialJustice: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
DSC7:

Is there anything like next life,,, i thought we only live once.... kiss undecided
You only live once in one avatar. Your true form is pure energy and it is eternal. Earth is a place we come to experience various emotions and find our way back to the Source of creation.
Re: . by ToyinDipo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
You won’t be forgiven, but I can assure you better days are ahead if you persevere.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
ToyinDipo:
You won’t be forgiven, but I can assure you better days are ahead if you persevere.

(1) (Reply)

Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? / The Platform; Don't Miss It! / Free Connection To All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.