Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,970 members, 7,960,057 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

E & P Total Vs Felix Adariku: Defendant Loses Faith In Nigeria's Judiciary Syste - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E & P Total Vs Felix Adariku: Defendant Loses Faith In Nigeria's Judiciary Syste (369 Views)

Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E & P Total Vs Felix Adariku: Defendant Loses Faith In Nigeria's Judiciary Syste by Daudupress: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
E & P Total Vs Felix Adariku: Defendant loses faith in Nigeria's Judiciary System

...says Justice must prevail for the common man

In a case, Mr. Felix Adariku Vs Total F & P Nigeria Limited, Suit No: AC/ABJCV/563/2020 judged by the lead judge of the Appeal Court, Justice Stephen Adah on the 20th, December 2022 in Abuja has rendered Mr. Felix Adariku and Co., disappointed in the Nigerian Judicial system after a judgment passed by the National Industrial Court of Nigeria in the Abuja Judicial Division Holden at Abuja on the 26th October 2018 was upturned at the Appeal Court.

After the judgment, Barr. O .M Ikongbeh who spoke with journalists stated that the recap of the judgment given by the Appeal court today, in the Appeal of Total E&P Total Nigeria limited, versus Felix Adariku will undergo further studies.
"Today's judgment is the second judgment in a series of appeals. The first judgment was delivered on Thursday the 15th of December 2021.

"Of course, I can understand the grievance of my clients, considering particularly that the Industrial Court gave judgment in our favor. And, you know, it's unfortunate that we do not have the privilege of hearing the full judgment and the reasons behind it because the court sat this evening. So, at this point, it is difficult to state, to really consider what exactly the judgment contained as a yardstick and basis. But, we are submitting our application to get a copy of the judgment, and afterward, we proceed to the Supreme Court.

"To the judiciary, it must understand its role as a social engineer to bring about social justice, justice that will affect the lives of the people and change their lives for the better.

"my encouragement, you know, when it comes to change, change is a gradual process. what we have had to fight is still even though a negative outcome, positive, it is one step at a time. I will continue pressing, and I encourage my clients to continue pressing, not to give up, and to know that they're not to lose hope in the Nigerian judiciary. We believe that the judiciary over the years has with time also stood the test where sometimes gotten it wrong, sometimes right. But the bottom line is, we will continue to press on and ensure that we get an outcome that we believe represents what would be satisfactory to every one of them", he added.

However, all effort to get across to the country's communication manager, Mr Charles Ebereonwu prove abortive.

(1) (Reply)

Five Youths Received #1m Cash As Business Support From Ichie asinachi Foundation / Fiverr Review Master / Billionaire Otedola Alone In His Private Jet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.