Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:54 AM

“I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op (1288 Views)

Did Paul Okoye Just Ditch His New Girlfriend Ifeoma.paul Okoye And Wife In Londo / Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by EMMAJOSH: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Afrobeat singer and one half of music duo, Paul Okoye has made an interesting revelation on his divorce from wife, Anita Okoye and his new relationship.
In an Instagram live session, the singer left many bewildered when he stated that he has been single for 4 years.Recall that Paul and Anita’s divorce got finalized days back, a year after Anita filed for divorce.Speaking on their divorce, Paul revealed that he and Anita have been divorced for a long time and have been single for 4 years.
On his new relationship, Paul made it clear that he was a divorcee when he metREAD MORE

Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bloggers done come. BlessedMercy8, did he say this? undecided undecided
Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
pocohantas:
Bloggers done come. BlessedMercy8, did he say this? undecided undecided

I can't say if he actually said anything like that until I do my research.
Every one has their own source.
Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I can't say if he actually said anything like that until I do my research.
Every one has their own source.

Oya do research. Na you dey give us update now. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by ibkayee(f): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Oya do research. Na you dey give us update now. cheesy cheesy
It's on instablog9ja, isn't that now the benchmark for contemporary journalism

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by superCleanworks(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
food is ready for bloggers
Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
ibkayee:

It's on instablog9ja, isn't that now the benchmark for contemporary journalism

That guy done mad finish.

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2022
Now I know and can feel what Paul went through, that Anita lady is not a submissive woman and she’s obviously responsible for their failed marriage. Paul waited this long so she could have a brain reset but it’s obvious that single motherhood is her calling . Move on bro
Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by Jozilinn: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
It's obvious he needs a break,no matter what you do people will still talk,so do you.
Re: “I Have Been Single For 4years And Was Divorced When I Met Ifeoma” Paul Okoye Op by kmaster007: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Stayboy Wizkid Buys 2022 Black Badge Rolls Royce Cullinan Worth N600m / Pelumi Jellybum Nudes: Influencer Who Sells Followers Nudes (FULL VIDEOS) / Breaking: Nigerian Actor Yusuf Olorungbebe Passes Away After Battle With Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.