Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,090 members, 7,960,465 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

I’m Very Difficult To Satisfy – Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Very Difficult To Satisfy – Buhari (154 Views)

I’m Very Happy About The Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria, Says Adamu Garba / Why I’m ‘very Disappointed’ In Nigerian Media – Buhari / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Very Difficult To Satisfy – Buhari by Chizoba001: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2022
The President said those working with him know that he doesn't easily get satisfied.
The president said this while expressing his satisfaction with the performance of the newly promoted Commander, Brigade of Guards, Major Gen. Mohammed Usman.
He made this known shortly after decorating Usman at a short ceremony at the Presidential Villa on Wednesday, December 28, 2022.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2022/12/29/im-really-hard-to-please-buhari/
Re: I’m Very Difficult To Satisfy – Buhari by Naira20: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2022
Na so...Tinubu told us
Re: I’m Very Difficult To Satisfy – Buhari by Xscape1993(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2022
See the conditions the G-5 Governors Gave Tinubu

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

(1) (Reply)

Best Event Calendar Plugin For Wordpress / Computer Data Shred – Computer And IT Equipment Recycling Solutions / Black And White Portrait Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.