Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,096 members, 7,963,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:19 PM

Obi Of Onitsha: Victim Or Perpetrator Of His Homeland Politics? By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha: Victim Or Perpetrator Of His Homeland Politics? By Osondu Nworu (188 Views)

Mystery Of Dangote Refinery In Nigerian Oil Politics By Farooq Kperogi / Yahaya Bello: Victim Or Aggressor? By Prof. Mike Ozhekome SAN / Cbn Will Pursue All Legal Means To Bring Perpetrator Of Fake Audio To Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha: Victim Or Perpetrator Of His Homeland Politics? By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2022
The main reason no Ibo man has ruled Nigeria is because of idolatry.
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above, on the earth beneath, or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the parent's sin to the third and fourth generations of those who hate me (Exodus 20:4-5).

Why did our forefathers and we despise God? Were they unaware? Anyone who cherishes and honours an idol hates God. For instance, my grandfather and later father were Eze and worshipped idols. What a fortunate community I had. No road in my town does not have a demonic shrine. There is one particular pathway; you will see three within a kilometre.

Anyone who has ever set foot on this planet, even my father, who has travelled to numerous continents, cannot possibly deny knowing that those rebellious, vile, wicked, crude devils despise God and humans.

Why did individuals willingly trap themselves and become slaves to these perilous and terrible despisers of humanity and God? Why, then, do we witness idol sanctuaries in every hook and corner of Igboland, even in private residences?

We are all involved, not just politicians or people with political exposure. Because we go to warlocks, use charms and other fetish items, and pay homage to a variety of demons, principalities, and wicked, filthy spirits, including sea spirits, many Nigerians, both politically exposed and not, engage in idolatry.

The fact that 96% of Ibos go to church every Sunday doesn't support their claim to be genuine Christians. A good percentage of them either practice witchcraft, are involved in some aspect of the occult, frequent covens where demons congregate, have familiar spirits, or openly or covertly worship idols. Those who worship non-salvific deities and carry wooden idols are ignorant (Isaiah 45:20b).
These idols cause the fact that no Ibo man or woman has ever ruled Nigeria—period!

Peter Obi will break the jinx come February 25, 2023, to the glory of our Lord Almighty. Every yoke has been broken, In Jesus' Name. Alleluia!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha: Victim Or Perpetrator Of His Homeland Politics? By Osondu Nworu by derecho(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Oyebanji Floors Oni, Tribunal Upholds Ekiti Gov’s Election / Focused And Strategics Converner Of The Year / Vote Atiku/okowa 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.