Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,873 members, 7,959,739 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (35280 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Swiperite: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
Peter Obi is the next President.
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.
Loud it!

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Moh247: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Obasanjo really knows Atiku... He described him perfectly in his book My watch.. he believes so much in money and juju

Elephant weyrey wo... If them shoot Elephant tranquilizer he go fall by surprise

Make he enter Snake enclosure for Zoo and talk say Snake see am he no go bite am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by engrflames: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Elephant indeed, well, time shall tell. Atiku is totally out of the race. Tinubu will conveniently win next year presidential election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Gbyte02: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Atiku has lost this. You can't undermine the influence of these 5 Governors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by xandy84: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
I am not his fan but he wom Adamawa governorship election in 1999.

lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Aify147(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
President Peter Obi
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by HomoSapiien: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dyke15:
D silence of dis man throughout dis palava shouldn't be underrated.

Should he have been shouting up and down?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Dyke15(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Elephant without any personal political victory since 1960.

By next year. You shall be barnish to Dubai permanently.
He was d democratically elected governor of Adamawa b4 Obj pulled him out to contest as his deputy.
Seems most people on this forum re either newbie in political turf or were born yesterday

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by lhordspy: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Juanmike(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
And Tinubu is a bat.
Obi is a GOAT.
Kwankwaso Rabbit.
Guess Sowore is a vulture.
And the idiot dead meat seller can't wait to start grilling.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by penta(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hmmm....

Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:
G-5 Governors have 5 Votes. They cant even force their family members to vote APC or PDP.

The Presidential Election would be held first. Obi will be declared and Labour Party candidates will win in a good number of Positions.

Obi only has 1 vote , according to your analysis

I’ll pick Prof Chris 1 million times over Obi. Obi isn’t fresh air, he’s a product and beneficiary of the system you claim to be fighting

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by nedekid35: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
Saybal48: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Dyke15(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bros he can nothing.

They're just making things easier for peter Obi to become president
Of which is a plus for me too cool
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by africandollar: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
fg
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Jack005(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obidients should know the way they see this election as by standers is not the way the game players see it.

Wike they said only have one vote but Obi have been begging publicly for same deal wike made with Tinubu

If you call rivers an obidient state and Obi is begging for a refused deal it means Obi is not in this game at all because wike has everything to lose.

Obidients would claim it's the people vote that matter, but which obidients will be willing to risk his life via gunshot on election day

Which obidients is willing to take what PDP is taking blood for blood by wike thugs who have made this election a do or die affair to get impossible margins for Tinubu

200,000 thugs a tip of the iceberg, is it not obidients voters that would suffer the wike tyranny of satisfying Tinubu
Shut up you PDP urchin.. We will shock you all in Rivers state. Instead of you to face agbado gobblers,it is peter obi supporters that is your problem.
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by slimanyd: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
shedy03:
He has forgotten how himself and others formed nPDP to oust GEJ.

He forgot so soon jare. No mind the brukutu talker.

2 Likes

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2022
opalu:

rumour had it that G-5 are endorsing Peter Obi

igbo and obi supoorters- the G-5 have seen the light, Abia, Enugu, Oyo, Rivers and Benue is in the bag for Peter obi

rumour had it that G-5 we support Tinubu ambition

Igbo and obi supporters- the G-5 had only five votes

some clowns are just a comic relief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by kaywhy09(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why not hoppo
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by IVORY2009(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

Who are you?
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by AdamsLawan: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Our incoming president cannot be taken by surprise from anybody not to talk of the aggrieved and frustrated Governors.

ATIKU is coming
#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Osibajo2023: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Obidients should know the way they see this election as by standers is not the way the game players see it.

Wike they said only have one vote but Obi have been begging publicly for same deal wike made with Tinubu

If you call rivers an obidient state and Obi is begging for a refused deal it means Obi is not in this game at all because wike has everything to lose.

Obidients would claim it's the people vote that matter, but which obidients will be willing to risk his life via gunshot on election day

Which obidients is willing to take what PDP is taking blood for blood by wike thugs who have made this election a do or die affair to get impossible margins for Tinubu

200,000 thugs a tip of the iceberg, is it not obidients voters that would suffer the wike tyranny of satisfying Tinubu
Small small children shouting obidient up and down, would they be available when violence is the order of the day, if u do anyhow against government, u see anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by maestroferddi: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Only a fool celebrates victory when engagements is yet to be teed off..

Wike will not work with Tinubu...put your finger on that..

You guys are celebrating a diversionary media propaganda as if it were without factoring in realities on the ground...

We have almost two months from election day, my friend...
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Chelseanababa(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oga elephant, you are out of the race already. Just congratulate the incoming president, Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by GoodCane: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Dyke15:
Of which is a plus for me too cool

It is a plus to every Sane Nigerian
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Osibajo2023:
Small small children shouting obidient up and down, would they be available when violence is the order of the day, if u do anyhow against government, u see anyhow
Wike takes this election very personal

And we know what that means, with the clampdown on pdp by openly deadly means, I expect Jan/Feb to be tensed

Voters apathy would be the order of the day and that's what he wants

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by ugolo2sn: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is the most stupid response I have ever seen from Atiku.
What rubbish

Even Elephant sef dey fall

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by AtikuOkowa: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
When I look at Ayu,I see around him the Political Masters like Dan Kwambo,Bokula Saraki etc on his left. I turn to to his right and see the Political Kings like Sule Lamido and Adamu Mu'azu.

I look behind him,I see the Politics itself in person of Obaseki,Tambuwal,Soludo atc.

I look in front of him,what I see is what Ayu is glaring at. It is His Highness, whose name can be undertood without mentioning sitting alongside HE Atiku and the Noble Names.

I concluded that no way these 5 chicks could stand sitting near the BOSS AYU.

They do not have that IQ to understand the language these Politocal legends are speaking.

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by lawanifumila: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
matex97:
Elephant that lost his polling unit despite being a presidential candidate of a major political party.

If not for Southern Nigeria, he would have been totally humiliated by Buhari in 2019 polls.

Lol
can you father be relevant from 1980s till this day? you are as worthless as your father
Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by ablejesus26(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Xscape1993:

Signed
Gov. Wike

How do you feel after typing this absolutely incoherent gibberish and shenanigans undecided
Peter Obi to the rescue.

1 Like

Re: G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku by Parachoko: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:

What are you wailing about? Write it again without shedding tears abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.