Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,466 members, 7,961,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Odii Promises Ebonyi People Of Better Days In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odii Promises Ebonyi People Of Better Days In 2023 (300 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odii Promises Ebonyi People Of Better Days In 2023 by polycarp65: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Gubernatorial Flagbearer in Ebonyi, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Odii has promised Ebonyi people of better days in 2023 when he assumes the position of the state's governor.

Odii made the promise at Oriuzo, Ezza North Local Government Area of the state when his Running Mate, Sen. Paulinus Igwe-Nwagu feted his people for the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Odii promised that his administration will usher a new policy direction in the state which would bring genuine empowerment to the people and rapid development to the state.

"We all should work hard to win the coming elections and I pledge to get to work immediately to solve the numerous problems confronting the people.

"My administration will be transparent and accountable to the people while judiciously utilising inherent resources to ehance the people's well-being,".

The philanthropist of international repute thanked the people of Oriuzo for the gift of Nwagu, noting that he is a dependable and trustworthy ally.

"He has proven overtime to be a grassrooted politician and together, we would reposition the state and make the people happy for electing us as their leaders.

"I am happy for the opportunity of plying the road that leads the Igwe-Nwagu's house and seeing its condition.

"The governors he helped elect in the past, pass through the road but did nothing but when I assume the position of the governor, I will fix it immediately".

Igwe-Nwagu in his remarks, thanked his people for turning out enmasse to honour him, noting that their welfare would always be his priority.

"Join me in welcoming the next governor of Ebonyi state, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Odii, the National Vice Chairman of our party and other distinguished party leaders.

"Ensure that you collect your Permanent Voters Cards to ensure that you vote for the PDP, to return happiness in the state.

The NVC, South East of the party, Chief Ali Odefa, thanked the people for their massive turnout and noted that voting for the PDP would return the state to the good old days.

"We all toiled to elect the incumbent governor but he ran with our mandate.

"By the special grace of God and your support, we would reclaim that mandate and offer hope to the people once again.

"This can only be achieved if you collect your PVCs and vote for the PDP candidates at all levels during the elections".

He advised the people not to listen to insinuations about the conduct of fresh gubernatorial primaries in the state, noting that the party had only one gubernatorial candidate in Odii.

Party stalwarts who attended the event include: Sen. Amah Nnachi, representing Ebonyi south district at the national assembly, Chief Chukwuma Nwazunku, representing Ebonyi/Ohaukwu federal constituency at the national assembly among others.

Re: Odii Promises Ebonyi People Of Better Days In 2023 by JoeNL22(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
polycarp65:

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Gubernatorial Flagbearer in Ebonyi, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Odii has promised Ebonyi people of better days in 2023 when he assumes the position of the state's governor.

Odii made the promise at Oriuzo, Ezza North Local Government Area of the state when his Running Mate, Sen. Paulinus Igwe-Nwagu feted his people for the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

Odii promised that his administration will usher a new policy direction in the state which would bring genuine empowerment to the people and rapid development to the state.

"We all should work hard to win the coming elections and I pledge to get to work immediately to solve the numerous problems confronting the people.

"My administration will be transparent and accountable to the people while judiciously utilising inherent resources to ehance the people's well-being,".

The philanthropist of international repute thanked the people of Oriuzo for the gift of Nwagu, noting that he is a dependable and trustworthy ally.

"He has proven overtime to be a grassrooted politician and together, we would reposition the state and make the people happy for electing us as their leaders.

"I am happy for the opportunity of plying the road that leads the Igwe-Nwagu's house and seeing its condition.

"The governors he helped elect in the past, pass through the road but did nothing but when I assume the position of the governor, I will fix it immediately".

Igwe-Nwagu in his remarks, thanked his people for turning out enmasse to honour him, noting that their welfare would always be his priority.

"Join me in welcoming the next governor of Ebonyi state, Dr Ifeanyichukwu Odii, the National Vice Chairman of our party and other distinguished party leaders.

"Ensure that you collect your Permanent Voters Cards to ensure that you vote for the PDP, to return happiness in the state.

The NVC, South East of the party, Chief Ali Odefa, thanked the people for their massive turnout and noted that voting for the PDP would return the state to the good old days.

"By the special grace of God and your support, we would reclaim that mandate and offer hope to the people once again.

"This can only be achieved if you collect your PVCs and vote for the PDP candidates at all levels during the elections".

He advised the people not to listen to insinuations about the conduct of fresh gubernatorial primaries in the state, noting that the party had only one gubernatorial candidate in Odii.

Party stalwarts who attended the event include: Sen. Amah Nnachi, representing Ebonyi south district at the national assembly, Chief Chukwuma Nwazunku, representing Ebonyi/Ohaukwu federal constituency at the national assembly among others.

Re: Odii Promises Ebonyi People Of Better Days In 2023 by 9jahotblog: 5:44am On Jan 02, 2023
polycarp65:

philanthropist Odii will surely win the March 11th governorship election in Ebonyi State. Odii is the people’s choice. APC will be thoroughly defeated in the poll.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now: Arewa Community In Lagos Showing Support For BAT/SHET Ticket / Buhari Arrives Adamawa For APC Presidential Campaign Rally – [video] / NBA Degema Branch Seeks DELGA Chairman's Support For Resumption Of Judicial Oper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.