Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,669 members, 7,962,164 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu (468 Views)

Shame: Tinubu Chasing (NOI) For Validation At G20. / Nobody Is Totally Well - Umahi Replies Those Saying That Tinubu Is Not Healthy / Wike: Those Saying I Want To Destroy PDP Over Presidential Ticket Loss Are Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by hisexcellency34: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
Presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has said all those saying he has health challenges and unfit to govern Nigeria have been put to shame.

Tinubu who spoke with Kaduna-based Freedom Radio while in Saudi Arabia for Lesser Hajj in an interview monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT said no sick person could accomplish what he has done since emerging as the flagbearer of the APC in June 2022.

Tinubu who just performed the lesser hajj (Umrah) in Makkah, Saudi Arabia and has returned to Nigeria said the job of becoming the president of Nigeria is about ideas which he possess.

He said "Ah! I told you where I am now. I just finished performing the the umrah. I did the seven rounds of tawaf, I did the seven trips between safa and Marwa by myself. Can a sick person do that? That is stale news, my brother".

" People who are making those insinuations have nothing else to say but lies and rubbish. I have moved round, spoke at different platforms and stood for hours to address different audiences. Before they said I could not walk, they said I could not stand, they are shamed".

"Since the campaign started I have marshalled more original ideas than anyone else. I have demonstrated knowledge, experience and great capacity to be on top of issues in the country. And this job is about ideas and issues regarding leadership of our country".

"I have all it takes to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I am asking people of the country to have confidence and respect for that, look at my background and my previous assignments. I want to serve the country and serve the country very well".

https://independent.ng/2023-i-have-put-all-those-saying-im-sick-to-shame-tinubu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by Felabrity: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
Put them to shame, how?

You collect booster?

If e sure for you, attend any presidential debate or live interview
Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by SmartPolician: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu is only campaigning for that office and making incoherent and unreasonable statements.

If he wins and the pressure of that office comes on him, he will be running Nigeria from a London hospital.
Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by VeryWickedSimp: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ride on sir!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by Moh247: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice reply

Why would you constantly project sickness on your fellow human

First they said Buhari died now it's Tinubu is sick

Can't we as black people use better ways to campaign

Democrats are exposing Trump's tax fraud and not accusing him of sickness

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Papa don talk am, mama don talk am. Na Obi Yoruba and Hausa people know.

Ahead of the election, Pa Adebanjo urged Nigerians to vote the right people in the right places, saying, “If they vote outside Obi, Nigeria will be in trouble. Anything outside Obi, we are in trouble.”
No go vote agbero, a druggie wey dey piss piss for body and Im body dey shake to imbe

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-will-be-in-trouble-if-obi-is-not-elected-adebanjo
Re: 2023: I Have Put All Those Saying I'm Sick To Shame - Tinubu by Scream(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
A town hall different from bala bu bliu bliu...hu la ba!

Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2022.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is The Most Qualified Candidates - Malcolm Omirhobo / NNPP Deputy Gubernatorial Candidate In Katsina Dumps Party, Set To Join PDP / Not My Turn But Turn Of Nigerians To Take Back Their Country — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.