Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,039 members, 7,960,303 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Prophetic Message for North Korea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prophetic Message for North Korea (356 Views)

Travis King: US Soldier Who Fled To North Korea To Plead Guilty To Desertion / prophetic progression of Ukraine war / US/NK tension: White House Pressures Pentagon For North Korea Attack Plan, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetic Message for North Korea by okeysoninv: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
oh north Korea leader , you boast in your heart your untouchable and you trust in your weapons north Korea I will smite thee and you shall fall and die .the earth shall rejoice over your demise. your generals shall plan war within. even your sister shall not be found . they will plan to unite with south Korea but almighty God shall scatter thy plans. for I shall prepare you for world war 3. north Korea leader date are numbered 2023-2024.
Re: Prophetic Message for North Korea by Xammie001(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2023
WHY ARE YOU POSTINF IT HERE?
YOU SUPPOSE GET HIM NUMBER NOW
FANATIC
Re: Prophetic Message for North Korea by JeffreyJunior: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
The world war III you're talking about, I hope you plan to participate in it?

You people will be using the name of God for every silliest reason.

When the war starts now, the same soldiers you folks insult everywhere are the ones you will expect to fight while you hide in villages.

If you want war, be ready to fight it whether you are male or female, I don't give a f*ck and stop God said this God said that. God is not Amadioha and you're not a chief priest.

I'm tired of you religious folks. sad
Re: Prophetic Message for North Korea by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2023
Looney tunes

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Naval Fleet Arrives In SA For Joint Maritime Drills With Russia, SA / White House Staff Cut Biden's Mic During Rambling Vietnam Speech / Israel Hamas War: Total Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.