Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Move On They Are Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Move On They Are Not Ready (230 Views)

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / I'm Not Ready But He Wants Us To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move On They Are Not Ready by DyshApp: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2023
Often I hear people complain about all the right things they are doing during dating and even beyond into a more exclusive relationship, but just don't feel like their efforts and enthusiasm towards their person of interest is being reciprocated in a positive and enriching way.

They wonder: Why do I always have to call first? Why must I always drive the conversation? Why must I always make all the effort?

If these questions are all too regular and familiar to you, then, sadly: "They Just Might Not Be That Into You!" Blunt, but true.

Today, I want to be blunt to be kind. I want to discuss some red flags that suggest your person of Interest is not ready for the type of commitment you seek and deserve.

Checkout the article at link for article
Re: Move On They Are Not Ready by DyshApp: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
What kind qualities do you look out for in a partner leave your comment here

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want A Discreet Lover Guy, Are You A Older Woman Want A Sex Mate? / Why?????? / Enjoy Your Val With These BEST Love Songs From Nigeria In The Past 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.