Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:16 AM

It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli (356 Views)

Nigerian Businesswoman Claims She Made N1bn In 2022 Selling Kuli Kuli / Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / EFCC Recovers N1bn From Ponzi Scheme Suspects In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli by Prestar(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
It’s was a joke, says lady who claimed she made N1bn selling KuliKuli

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7515166/nigerian-businesswoman-claims-she-made#119831672

A young Nigerian lady, Angela Job Emodiae, who claimed she made one billion Naira from selling kuli kuli has said it was a public stunt.

Recall that Angela who is based in Jos, Plateau state with the business name: Anjees Food, on Saturday, January 7, 2023, posted on her Facebook page that she made N1bn selling Kuli Kuli also said she is targeting more than N2 billion in 2023.

She said her main clients are Nigerians who live abroad who order the product online and she sends it to them via freight services.

Angela said she has not begun exporting the product yet but just makes sales on social media, especially Facebook.

According to receipts and WhatsApp chats posted on her page, Emodiae showed how customers paid her for her services.

However, after her post stirred mixed conversations on social media, Angela reacted by saying that it was a kind of publicity stunt and that she is glad it worked well on Nigerians.

“You people should allow me sell Kulikuli in peace, was it my name you all saw on the account, Sheu una dey whine me ni. But it is great I pulled a stunt and it worked.” She said.

This has also generated mixed reactions among Nigerian social media users.

Ashiwaju opeyemi said; “Madam forget that thing, you have told us the truth let NOBODY box you to corner. My only concern is security reasons. Keep up the good work and continue to flourish.”

Olajumoke precious said: “People don craete content tire,even People wey no know Mathematics for school don calculate tire. I dey come make I come buy kulikuli and Honey!” Cynthia Richard said: “Coming out to say it’s a prank, is very good. Your security and safety are important.”

Rachael Lawal said: “You got caught in your lies con Dey form publicity stunt. That format don cast you hear?”

Chinonye Mgbenu said: “I know this is just for security reasons. I pray it works.” Lois Akahimbe said: “Did you really pull a stunt, or you truly sold kulikuli for 1billion naira at sales? If you did, own it and stand by it.”

Romnychuks Judith said: “And you pulled it down, after making your defenders look like fools. Internet doesn’t forget Man goes into snail business.

SOURCE: https:///its-was-a-joke-says-lady-who-claimed-she-made-n1bn-selling-kulikuli/

Re: It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli by Prestar(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cc dominique FOD naijacutee puskin
Re: It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli by Jashub: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2023
If I was her customer I would stop doing business with her . Her dishonesty is so great she's even willing to deceive people all in a bid to gather attention on social media undecided
Re: It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli by dawnomike(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
At the long run, it is her life and her business... she got a good publicity
Re: It’s Was A Joke, Says Lady Who Claimed She Made N1bn Selling Kulikuli by Holybaddo: 1:22am On Jan 11, 2023
It been long since I ate kwulikwuli

(1) (Reply)

Qnet’s Mode Of Operation In Nigeria / Beautiful Adire For Just 3,000 / Otedola Sends Wake-up Call To Sleepy Nigeria Boardrooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.