Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,937 members, 7,962,989 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

What To Know About Sia And Why The Elastic Heart Singer Covers Her Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What To Know About Sia And Why The Elastic Heart Singer Covers Her Face (333 Views)

Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Tacha Covers Her Full Body For The First Time In New Pictures, Fans React / Nude Lady Covers Her Body With Davido’s Painting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About Sia And Why The Elastic Heart Singer Covers Her Face by Guccimani: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2023
What to know about Sia and why the Elastic heart singer covers her face

Sia achieved mainstream fame after scoring a number of hit singles.

She became known for her eclectic performances where she managed to hide her face with elaborate costumes and huge wigs.

Why does Sia cover her face?

In order to maintain her privacy against the celebrity aspect that comes with her career, Sia Furler usually covers her face.

Despite her stardom, Sia makes it a point to hide her face at red-carpet events, concerts, performances, and other occasions that are on camera.

While speaking with James Corden on The Late Late Show, she revealed: “I don’t wear this if there aren’t cameras around. I only wear this to maintain a modicum of privacy.

“I was a singer for like 10 or 11 years to mediocre success, and I was an alcoholic and a drug addict.

“I sobered up and decided I didn’t want to be an artist anymore, because I was starting to become a little bit famous, and it was destabilizing in some way.”

The Chandelier singer echoed similar sentiments to Nightline and shared: “I thought, ‘What doesn’t exist in pop music at the moment?’

“I don’t want to be critiqued about the way that I look on the Internet.

“I’ve been writing pop songs for pop stars now for a couple of years and I’ve become friends with them and see...... continue reading at ���
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/what-to-know-abo…-covers-her-face/

Re: What To Know About Sia And Why The Elastic Heart Singer Covers Her Face by Rebelutionary: 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Lagbaja colleague wink
Re: What To Know About Sia And Why The Elastic Heart Singer Covers Her Face by Vulcanheph(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2023
If you wanna see her face, she made a cameo in the 2014 movie called ANNIE... She was the caretaker at the dog rescue center.

(1) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Memorial Foundation Receives Award For Women Empowerment In Nigeria / Bbtitans: Nelisa Confirms Intimacy With Mmeli / Don Jazzy Is One Smart Ass Fr Lol [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.