Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,116 members, 7,960,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

You Should Buy These 3 Samsung Phones In Pakistan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Should Buy These 3 Samsung Phones In Pakistan (196 Views)

Unveiling The Most Expensive Phones In Nigeria [2024]: Luxury On Your Palm / Key Points Why You Should BUY TECNO Pouvoir 3 Plus? / Why You Should BUY Tecno Pouvoir 2/la7 @ Affordable Rate Of =N=45,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Should Buy These 3 Samsung Phones In Pakistan by olivejohn: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2023
In the vast array of phones, Samsung stands out as the best player in the field of manufacturing the most reliable smartphones that are on the market. Samsung is only beaten by Apple and it doesn't operate on similar operating systems other manufacturers use. But in the realm of androids, Samsung is still in the lead.

But, there's the issue of which one you should choose. Contrary to Apple which focuses mainly on its flagship lineup, Samsung creates several models to pick from. So, today I'll go through the top three Samsung phones that you can purchase in Pakistan.

Therefore, with no further delay, let's rank the top three Samsung phones.

The Top Three Samsung Phones You Must Buy in Pakistan

The purchase of a smartphone in Pakistan is easy as there are many Android manufacturers that one can pick. But, Samsung phones have the most premium smartphones you can buy with the highest specs available on the market.

In the course of time, they established their name known for the quality of their phones. My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy Star Pro which I received as a present when I was just 15 years old. young. Because it was my first phone I didn't have any other phone to compare it to However, after having used several phones, I'm still convinced that it's among the most beautiful phones.

Apart from this Galaxy Pro phone, I also tried also the Samsung S21 FE as it was launched and, when it comes to Androids the Samsung S21 FE is the only phone that could compete with it. The only phone I have found that is able to give its own version of the Samsung S21 FE is the iPhone 12 Pro Max.

Then, let's look at the best 3 Samsung phones to purchase in Pakistan.

1. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4

I'd like to begin this article with the latest variations of flips. For many who are considering flips or folds, the series could be an undesirable option since the technology is still rather new, but they don't realize what it can bring onto the scene.

Although smartphones have become the trend, people are hankering for a foldable phone, and Apple was close to achieving this with its iPhone 6. In all seriousness, a lot of firms had been working on this specific technology, however, Samsung was among the initial to be successful in launching the first smartphone that could fold.

Then, they upgraded the technology and now, with their Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4, it's at the point at which a user could feel confident buying the phone.

It has a number of appealing features like 6.7 inches display (foldable) and 8GB of RAM/512GB in internal memory, Qualcomm Samsung SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Generation 1 chip, and numerous other features. As you would expect from the Samsung premium product, it comes with everything you need in terms of bells and bells.

It has therefore made the top three Samsung phones. Personally, I like this phone. When I purchased the iPhone 12 Pro at Wise Market, I was initially thinking of buying the exact phone, however, I changed my mind in the end in order to save a little bit of cash.

2. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

Ah, yes! The gorgeous combination of the Samsung note series as well as the Samsung S series. It was the highest-end phone they introduced in the year 2000. For the brief time I used the phone I enjoyed it immensely.

The Note series as well as the S series are always a top choice of mine. In college, I was obsessed with my Samsung Note 3 when I was in college. Alas! The dream never came true, however, man, what an amazing joy to have the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

I mostly used the phone for gaming and the games worked like butter. Everyone remembers the PUBG phenomenon that swept across Pakistan in the past few years. I too was one of the players. My skills only improved after I bought this gadget, and I played for hours.

It also comes with an S pen included so you don't have to purchase an additional one like that of the Apple pencil. I was also impressed by how sharp the images were with a 108-megapixel camera. Overall, I believe that it deserves its place among the top three Samsung phone lists.

3. Samsung Galaxy A73 5G

To choose the phone that is the last on the top three Samsung phones, I'd prefer the mid-ranger model, Samsung Galaxy A73 5G. Samsung Galaxy A73 5G. In spite of its mid-range position, it's not a phone to be sneered at.

The A Series is new series with lots of potentials. In addition to its ability to provide top-quality smartphones as well, it offers an affordable price.

Personally, I would love to purchase the phone at the time it first launched. But, I was with my Samsung Galaxy S21 FE at the time. If you're looking for more information about this phone, I'd suggest you go to Wise Market Pakistan.

Conclusion

In the end, I think these are the top three Samsung phones that I personally believe anyone living in Pakistan will be able to take advantage of. As a Pakistani resident, I am aware that the purchase of a high-end Samsung smartphone could be quite a challenge. But, I've come up with a solution.

Wise Market Pakistan was recommended to me by a close friend just a few months ago. At the time, I wasn't with him and didn't buy that phone at the time. But, I changed my mind and loved the phone I bought from the company. It's been working so well that I've bought his brother an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Additionally, they have an extensive library of secondhand and new items. Android phones All the way to Oppo from Xiaomi. So, why not wait? Visit Wise Market Pakistan and get the top devices at the lowest prices.

(1) (Reply)

What Questions Should I Ask A Potential Managed Service Provider? / Process A Temporary Work Permit (twp) In Nigeria / Senator Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.