Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

How You Can Make At Least 3k Daily Branding And Reselling Digital Courses - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How You Can Make At Least 3k Daily Branding And Reselling Digital Courses (272 Views)

How To Use Ur Smartphone To Promote Digital Courses / How To Set Up A POS Business From Scratch And Make At Least N100k Daily) / How To Start Data Reselling Business With No Start Up Capital And Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make At Least 3k Daily Branding And Reselling Digital Courses by Joyadire(f): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
What if I showed how you can make at least 3k daily from branding and reselling about 330 digital courses.
What if told you that you will make 100% commission... meaning you fixed the price yourself and get paid.
Imagine you sell about 10 copies daily for 1k that means you will be making 10k daily.
10 times 30days in a month will be giving you 300k monthly.
To know more about this business
Contact me on 07031282261

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Seeks More Police Protection At Orientation Camps, Corps Lodges / Your NYSC Questions / My Relocation From Benue Is Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.