Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

The 10 Commandments Of Crypto Investing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 10 Commandments Of Crypto Investing (172 Views)

Learn US Stocks And Crypto Investing For FREE / BOOM! Part 1 Of Crypto Vocab: Cryptocurrency Lingo / The 3 Commandments Of Wealth You Must Master If You Want To Attract MONEY. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Commandments Of Crypto Investing by ItuExchange(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
I’m not a financial adviser, so I can’t tell you what to do. I can only tell you what I do in the form of these ten guidelines:

1. Keep working the day job.

2. Auto-invest money each month.

3. Stay focused on simple strategies.

4. Set it and forget it (avoid fees and taxes).

5. Look for opportunities in times of crisis.

6. Say “no” to most investments and “yes” to a few big ones.

7. Talk with smart people to improve your ideas (preferably in person).

8. Be confident, but humble (have the strength of your convictions while staying open to being wrong).

9. Educate yourself to Read and Grow Rich.

10. Give back both in money and in what you’ve learned.

This is the middle way: not too conservative and not too cuckoo. It’s a path we can all follow.” – BMJ

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Inflation / Oil Tastes Like Nectar When Profits Roll In. / THE TRUTH: Crypto-tuesday: Sets of Bullish Coins To Buy For Maximum Profiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.