Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,523 members, 7,961,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Help Me If You Can - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Me If You Can (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me If You Can by Corea4king(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have been battling for lungs related issue for over six years now. Tried many options but no avail. The worst part of it is that,it does not allow me to work.
So , I came across this particular machine, which doctor said it could help me with my breathe.
Am soliciting for everyone here to help get this machine,I hope it will help remove mucus and phlegm that blocked my airways and chest. My relations and siblings are already tired of me. Right now am even depressed because of what am passing through but I believe this machine will go a long way to improve my breathing
Please,help me if you can.

(1) (Reply)

The Impact Of Nigerian Mental Health Bill On Nigerians / How To Dispose Of Common Stuff At Home? / Can You Have MouthAction While On Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.