Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gather Here If You Are Finding It Difficult To Locate Your Pvc. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gather Here If You Are Finding It Difficult To Locate Your Pvc. (287 Views)

Your PVC ‘Greatest Weapon’ To Remove Bad Leaders – Al-Mustapha Tells Nigeria / Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? / "Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gather Here If You Are Finding It Difficult To Locate Your Pvc. by Harmony92(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Please I need help, since last week I have been trying to collect my pvc it has been from one school to another.

Yesterday I went to Oredo local government secretariat behind the Oba's palace and I was directed to Asoro primary school at upper sapkonba road, from there I was referred to inec office at Ekenwa road. My ward is Etete/gra Benin city, Edo state.

Please I want to know the current pvc collection center for Etete/gra ward.
Re: Gather Here If You Are Finding It Difficult To Locate Your Pvc. by Hendrixky: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Go to the Inec office of that local government

Because all pvc have been returned back to inec offices of each local government from on the 16th of this January

(1) (Reply)

Naira Hoarding, Fuel Scarcity Won’t Affect My Victory – Tinubu / Senator Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah's Re-election Project Gets A Major Boost / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians Over New Naira Notes Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.