Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,784 members, 7,979,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

## - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ## (522 Views)

Promo Codes, Discount Codes And Vouchers / Pls Help Me With These Codes / Lagos State License Number Plate Codes & What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

## by lawlified: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
##
Re: ## by mayor2013: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
lawlified:
Greetings. Please I bought a Toyota Corolla 2009 as Nigerian used. Since buying the car, I’ve had to fix a lot of things. I just fixed the catalyst because the car is consuming a lot of fuel. I’m still observing it to see if the change helps with the fuel consumption.

To the purpose of the thread, I scanned the car and it threw up the following codes:
P0014
P0037
P2759

I need help with interpretation of these codes from the experts in the house and suggestions on competent mechanics who can fix the faults in Abuja.

Contact kinreign on this forum. He has his workshop located in Abuja
Re: ## by lawlified: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2023
mayor2013:

Contact kinreign on this forum. He has his workshop located in Abuja
Thank you boss

(1) (Reply)

Honda Car Owners With Older Models Advised To Park Until ‘dangerous’ Air Bags Ar / The 10 Most Expensive Cars In The World In 2023 / Eco-friendly Car Accessories You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.