Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:50 AM

Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? (1265 Views)

I Paid #1M For Dubai Job Since October 6th / Important Warning: Need To Know Before You Apply For Visa At US Consulate, Lagos / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by yomickey(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hello NL,

I have wondered for a while what the cost of leaving Nigeria is for people.

A friend told me he could arrange UK visa for me for =N=1m on any name he gives or for =N=1.5m if I want to use my name but will wait for at least 6 months.

Is it this serious and expensive to get a visa and how much will you be willing to pay to leave Nigeria?

Serious opinions please, thanks.
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
yomickey:

Hello NL,

A friend told me he could arrange UK visa for me for =N=1m on any name he gives or for =N=1.5m if I want to use my name but will wait for at least 6 months.
Is it this serious and expensive to get a visa and how much will you be willing to pay to leave Nigeria?

Is that a joke or what?
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by omega25red(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2011
yomickey:

Hello NL,
tell that "friend" of yours that he is a criminal. Only a dumb azz would pay someone that money to get a visa and the joke of waiting 6 months grin by then he would have travelled to europe with your money.
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2011
God Forbid!

Don't ever pay that kinda of amount for visa?

With that 1 Million Naira you can get the visa yourself without any agent nor invitation letter

Tourist Visa
Slot the fund into your account and run it for like 1 - 2 months, book a hotel in the UK, make sure u have got a company been registered under your name, pay tax clearance fund, if possible get a flight ticket for the duration of your stay and other necessary documents requested.

If vou like pay 10 Million, your visa application might be granted/denied by the consular office
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by dustydee: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2011
[size=16pt]NO[/size]
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by yomickey(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2011
faakay:

God Forbid!

Don't ever pay that kinda of amount for visa?

With that 1 Million Naira you can get the visa yourself without any agent nor invitation letter

Tourist Visa
Slot the fund into your account and run it for like 1 - 2 months, book a hotel in the UK, make sure u have got a company been registered under your name, pay tax clearance fund, if possible get a flight ticket for the duration of your stay and other necessary documents requested.

If vou like pay 10 Million, your visa application might be granted/denied by the consular office

Thanks. I was wondering what he plans to do with the money. Anyways, he has lost his plot then.
Re: Would You Pay at least =N=1m For Visa? by kennybuda: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2011
1 milla, for visa no bi new story people pay that amount now they are picking orange in spanish farm with no hope hummmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Please How Is Much Is New ECOWAS Passport At Ibadan Or Lagos / Banks Giving Basic Travel Allowance / Nairalanders In Dallas Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.