Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,492 members, 7,888,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

*** - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / *** (597 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by ErnestNc: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: *** by Carcholce: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Your anus is going to explode very soon. Your shlt go full everywhere.

If you hold it in for another 3 days, the shlt will have no choice but to force its way out of your mouth. You go vomit shlt.

1 Like

Re: *** by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2023
Funnily enough, I also experienced something like this during my time in orientation camp. I had to eventually force myself to use their toilet.
Re: *** by ValCon888: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2023
There are medications and laxatives that help you do the number two.

However you'll need to be very close to the toilet when you take them if you don't want to be popular in camp for the wrong reasons.
Re: *** by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2023
Mix AKANWU and Aboniki together

Rub it on the head of your Ukwu twice daily

Thank me later
Re: *** by VeryWickedSimp: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Take this you go dey alright

Re: *** by Asquare84(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2023
Seek a pastor for prayer it may not be ordinary
Re: *** by habsydiamond(m): 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
The body accustoms itself to environment. Your body have to adapt to an environment atimes before I will be free for u to do some certain thing most especially defecation. I have seen people who didn't defecate for 5days because they where not in a familiar environment.

(1) (Reply)

Gyms In Umuahia, Abia State. / Please Help With Solution To Stroke / How To Lose Weight: 10 Effective Steps To A Great Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.