Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,095 members, 7,963,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:15 PM

How To Save A Failing Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Save A Failing Relationship (524 Views)

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Please Help A Failing Relationship / Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save A Failing Relationship by Tochukwuoparaa: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Saving a failing relationship can be a difficult but rewarding process. Relationships can experience challenges and difficulties, but it is possible to turn things around if both partners are committed to making it work. Here are some steps that may help:

1. Identify the problems: Start by identifying the root causes of the issues in your relationship. What is it that is causing the relationship to fail? Be specific and honest with yourself and your partner about what needs to change.

2. Communicate openly: Good communication is key to resolving any problems in a relationship. Make time to have open and honest conversations with your partner. Listen to each other and try to understand each other's perspectives.

3. Set clear goals: Work together to set clear goals for your relationship. What do you both want to achieve and what are your individual and collective priorities?

4. Work on trust: Trust is the foundation of any healthy relationship. If trust has been broken, work to rebuild it. This may involve being honest, transparent and consistent in your actions.

Read More
https://medicalcaremedia.com/how-to-save-a-failing-relationship/

1 Share

Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by falcon01: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Don't save it! Let it be
Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by Leoniine(f): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
The couple in question should just go to any riverine area around them. Any body of water that has enough fishes and that has got fishermen going there. They should hire the service of three good fishermen; jump into the water and have the men save them with a fishing net.

A failing (sinking, more appropriately) relationship saved.

Or what did you say I said, Lilvicky68? I'm right, abi?
Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by lilvicky68(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Leoniine:
The couple in question should just go to any riverine area around them. Any body of water that has enough fishes and that has got fishermen going there. They should hire the services of three good fishermen; jump into the water and have the men save them with a fishing net.

A failing (sinking, more appropriately) relationship saved.

Or what did you say I said, Lilvicky6.8? I'm right, abi?
Lol
Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by Leoniine(f): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2023
lilvicky68:
Lol

How are you? cheesy
Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by lilvicky68(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2023
Leoniine:

How are you? cheesy
I'm okay and you?
It's been a while
Re: How To Save A Failing Relationship by Leoniine(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
lilvicky68:
I'm okay and you?
It's been a while

I'm great.

Yes, it's been a while. I am paying retribution for my e-sins. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother / Can Someone Send Me The Meme Of A Guy In Turban Holding Is Dick / I Need Help With Driver's License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.