Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (58467 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Diddy never posted this...it was photoshopped by stupid wizkid fans...verify things before you post...failed blogger
Did you check the source?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by DearGorgeous(f): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Goddyrichie:
because e get money pass ur papa

Must you mention my father?
I simply asked a simple question.

Oh! Sorry, I just heard you're a bastard!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Didi2d(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
A hate people that are are ungrateful

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by TheOgaBoss: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:
His international deal/career is over.
Never bite the hands that feed you.
how is it over? He just got nominated for a Grammy, do u know what it means to be nominated at all?

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by iamme1234(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thinkam:
How would people knoe it's specific to Burma

He ia talking-to baba fryo

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Asour: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
africandollar:
Ol boy, ol boy! That statement is really pregnant! Have the powers that be decided that Burna's time is up? I am referring to Diddy's use of the phrase 'first and only'. E be like Burna no go smell that award again if e no go apologise to Diddy and the Illuminati o. lipsrsealed

Why are people so tethered to awards.

The reward for success is the work itself. Not awards. Awards corrupts our motivations sometimes.

Again, the Grammy's is an American award.
Non Americans have slim chances of winning it .

3 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:
Did you check the source?

Shut up...verify things before you post...you think all of us here are stupid?

4 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by JohnQueen(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
See as everybody dey drop think pieces ontop fake screenshot grin

8 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by LyfeJennings(m): 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
He should have acknowledged Diddy but homeboy thought he can do it alone
Grammy is a lot of politics
Even the very big names are all aware of this how much more some monkey from Africa
lmao

5 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Felabrity: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:
The news is real. Did you check the source?
I did
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by candygist: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads

Davido that can't even get one single normination. Tems that they just gave birth to yesterday is already greater than Davido.

4 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Goddyrichie(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Must you mention my father?
I simply asked a simple question.

Oh! Sorry, I just heard you're a bastard!
ur father is a bastard omo ale
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by hotseat: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
This giddy or Diddy is in other words telling the world that no one wins a Grammy without "legging".

Wow!

What a shameful revelation.

3 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by SonofGod231: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
Puffy is beyond this cheap talk.

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
JohnQueen:
See as everybody dey drop think pieces ontop fake screenshot grin

Like do you get?..the OP and all who easily believe the post is real are just stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Am just all here laughing out loud....

Hahahahahahahhahahaha

oh my gosh....
Whats all this?

All You guys comments are making me to burst heavy laughs here inside my house as if am drunk.... And this is 10pm at night for hushpuppy sake...

My younger brother is kind of asking me whats wrong bro?

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha

burna boy is indeed a big looooser....
Well Although i have hated that dude since the crook got into lime light for the first time....

I hated his music.....
I hated songs.....
I hated his voice....
I hated his face.....
I hated just everything about him....

Just can wait for him to get lost out of nigerians hearts...

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by VinnyBaba: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, na una know the hype wey una dash that thug!

Not hating, but I honestly don't get the hype!

Hype? shocked undecided

Burnaboy is even Underrated!

After Tuface Idibia, Burnaboy is the GREATEST Artiste Nigeria has ever Produced.

Dude is just too Talented.
He can sing Love/Romantic songs, thrashy songs, Political concious songs and Everyday Hustle songs, You name him!

Even Wizkid whom I Stan knows Burna is FAR Better than him, Davido or Anyone else. cheesy

Abeg, Put Lots of Respekt on his Name oo! smiley

7 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by candygist: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:

Is that what you've been praying for all this while ?
At first you all said he signed a slave contract and now all of a sudden you ar saying is international deal is over grin grin. Una no like better thing

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by candygist: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Burna Boy is a wanted murderer that killed people because he couldn't handle rejection from a woman.

But he was in Lagos all through January and no one arrested him ? Don't to have access to the comissioner of police ?

3 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by herbalwisdom52(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
That burna dude is just so arogant and also an expensive spoilt brat....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by VinnyBaba: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
candygist:

Davido that can't even get one single normination. Tems that they just gave birth to yesterday is already greater than Davido.

Davido is NEVER @Burnaboy's level. sad

Davido's talent, Musically is @45%, Burnaboy is 80%. smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by everythinggirly(f): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Burna has Pride, him go calm down small as na little breakfast be this.😂
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Moneyboyz: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
I still do not know why these artists are hyped for their trashy songs.

Give me passenger
Kendrick Lamar
Avcii
Adam Levine
Charlie puth etc.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by CaptainFM1: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
E don cast, las las, burna don chop breakfast!
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by highchief1: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Burna Boy is always proud. Why?
go and read about rivers ppl.What do u think is happening to tonto?

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by jaxxy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Burna Boy is always proud. Why?

Even Beyonce and jayz no proud reach am. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by toprealman: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Niece:
In as much as Burna boy is a serial ingrate, Puff Daddy is not God.
They are all full of themselves.

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by sukkot: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads
JANGOLOVA

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rayban25:

You're a fool...did you go to diddy's Instagram story to check it for yourself?...the answer is no. Idiot...stop spreading fake news.
You are the foool
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by candygist: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Davido is NEVER @Burnaboy's level. sad

Davido's talent, Musically is @45%, Burnaboy is 80%. smiley

Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Niece: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Rayban25:

Shut up...verify things before you post...you think all of us here are stupid?
I shut u down both spiritual and financial in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.