Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. (58467 Views)

Diddy Denies Shading Burna Boy In Alleged Instagram Story Post / Download Morgan Wallen – Thought You Should Know Mp3 & Mp4 / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Firstcitizen: 5:04am On Feb 07, 2023
themosthigh:
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.

Ahhhh! I thought I am the only one that has experienced this with Nigerians
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by SmartyPants(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.

And why should Nigerians love him??

Who is he? The music he does is it for us or for his pocket?

Burna boy is just a rich miscreant. I wont even acknowledge his presence where he to meet me somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by seanwilliam(m): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2023
africandollar:
Ol boy, ol boy! That statement is really pregnant! Have the powers that be decided that Burna's time is up? I am referring to Diddy's use of the phrase 'first and only'. E be like Burna no go smell that award again if e no go apologise to Diddy and the Illuminati o. lipsrsealed

Lmao, so una no no say na wizkid fc work be that ? grin

Go on Twitter and see
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by seanwilliam(m): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:
Diddy didn't produce anything on Twice as Tall album

Putting your name as executive producer no mean say you make any beat

Burna Love Damini album is doing better commercially and has him raking tens of millions and touring big stadiums almost daily

Diddy should go and rest. Burna is making more money now, who Grammy help?
Baba, the screen shot is fake. Diddy has come out to debunk it. Na handiwork of wizkid fc o grin

I hate false accusation like mad. I Dey imagine how burna and diddy go Dey feel reading that post now cry

2 Likes

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:

Burna Love Damini album is doing better commercially and has him raking tens of millions and touring big stadiums almost daily

some of you guys don't have Sense....we are not saying burna isn't a Good singer but the Man has pride...faning someone doesn't mean you should not tell him the truth.. abeg
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Hatrick01: 5:25am On Feb 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

That looks Photoshoped.

On behalf of my fellow celebrities, I appeal to you guys to please try and verify your news properly so you don't tarnish the image of we celebrities
@bolded...

1 Like

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by peacettw: 5:27am On Feb 07, 2023
Earlier on, I made a comment about Burna Boy's deflatable ego. It seems that I am not the only one who thinks the same way.

The man has been burning bridges everywhere he goes, both home and abroad. Truly sad
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by seanwilliam(m): 5:27am On Feb 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Hype? shocked undecided

Burnaboy is even Underrated!
[/b]
After Tuface Idibia, Burnaboy is the GREATEST Artiste Nigeria has ever Produced.

Dude is just too Talented.
He can sing Love/Romantic songs, thrashy songs, Political concious songs and Everyday Hustle songs, You name him!

[b]Even Wizkid whom I Stan knows
Burns is FAR Better than him, Davido or Anyone else. cheesy

Abeg, Put Lots of Respekt on his Name oo! smiley

My brotherly advice to you is,
That thing you said up there, no carry am come twitter o. If not you’re finished grin grin cheesy
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by CSTRR: 5:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Burna boy's arrogance has finally taken bim to where he does not know.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by urchcoded(m): 5:28am On Feb 07, 2023
themosthigh:
Most Nigerians are Ingrates. That’s our biggest problem. It made me decide never to help Nigerians again. Even the poor ones amongst us are so wicked that you sometime begin to understand why God made them so poor. Person help you finish and to acknowledge am and say thank you na still problem.

Help me boss I go even tell my future children say na you help their papa.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by CSTRR: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Ibime:

There are many great songs that will never win Grammy.

Connections matter.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Hatrick01: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2023
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!

That looks Photoshoped.

On behalf of my fellow celebrities, I appeal to you guys to please try and verify your news properly so you don't tarnish the image of we celebrities
we dey talk about burna boy not ur fellow self acclaimed nairaland celebrity Airforce1, wey una own fame no pass nairaland gate....

Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Superpower(m): 5:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Nairaland is really dead.I don't know why fake news like this will be moved to front page.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by davillian(m): 5:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Burna deserved the Grammy that the woman stole and merited the one he won also so I don't understand all this I help you vibe, that's why I never regarded all those rigged award even beyonce n jayz have to cry out b4 they started grabbing the Grammy.

This is why the guy never cared about naija peeps because they never loved him, see the amount of hate here.
He doesn't really care about anybody
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Pwettylinda(f): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
Burna Boy is a wanted murderer that killed people because he couldn't handle rejection from a woman.

I hope you can testify this in the court of law with your evidence
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Urchinpainer: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Niece:
Pride goes before a fall.
That's one thing Burna boy has in abundance.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by lookingfly: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Burna Boy is always proud. Why?
like CR7
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Ameoba300: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2023
This news has been debunked. It's fake. NL mods sef.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by lagosrd: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2023
themosthigh:

Sorry about that but pls don't close your heart of kindness to some people, they are not bad and needs help. It's just that they can't have access to you like those blind guys that needed to see Jesus Christ.
Stay away from pretenders, over sabi, those who ask too much questions, those who don't appreciate little things cos they won't see any big deal in any big thing.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Burna boy was warned severally to be careful with diddy he didn't listen, you see now?
Diddy is a leech, everyone knows.

How is Diddy a leech?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2023
Firstly I be FC (fan)
But seriously diddy way dem day accused of chopping biggie glory
This p diddy statement nor join Abi them tell Burna to join and e refused
Remember we Nigerian always want to be the best among our peers back home
If e easy Burna boy for loyal ( Abi the price big pass Wetin them tell Burna )
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by mandate12: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2023
themosthigh:

That burna boy particularly is useless. Has the worst attitude a human being can have on the face of the earth.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by mandate12: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:
Burna boy was warned severally to be careful with diddy he didn't listen, you see now?
Diddy is a leech, everyone knows.

With ppl like u, the western world will continue to c the black men as monkies. U mean it's diddy's fault for helping Burna ? Or its diddy's fault that Burna is proud and ungrateful? Y do u ppl behave this way?
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Pimine: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Last last Grammy served Burna breakfast.

Bride is the end of everything great.
And Groom is the beginning of the end? 😂
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Goldbw122(m): 6:37am On Feb 07, 2023
E don leak
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by maasoap(m): 6:39am On Feb 07, 2023
Antoeni:
What is Burna Boy Singing Sef ?
Davido Leads
Niece:
Pride goes before a fall.
Antoeni:
E don Cast Last last , Burna Boy go soon Chop Breakfast Shayooooooo
Niece:
His international deal/career is over.
Never bite the hands that feed you.
Antoeni:
Breakfast Ready to be Served

He was nominated for the second time, this time without Diddy. That means he put lots of effort into it. Did you guys expect him to win back to back before, Diddy or no Diddy? Haters
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by VeryWickedSimp: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2023
Pwettylinda:

I hope you can testify this in the court of law with your evidence

You are very stupid. Idiot.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Mrtaye: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2023
Apophenia24k:
Last last Grammy served Burna breakfast.

Bride is the end of everything great.
What about the groom
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by OyinO: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2023
Haters! Yeye nansense an ingredient.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2023
easyfem:
Eni pe ?

I dont expect that from puffi though

Why not? If you have done something worthwhile for people and they didn't appreciate you. The pain is different.

People who appreciates others efforts go far in life.
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by africantony: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2023
Why conclude is burna boy he's referring to ,He never mentioned burner boy
Re: You Thought You Could Win Another Grammy Without My Help? Diddy Mocks Burna Boy. by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2023
Ckonnet:

No body deserves anything. The effort you put is not better than the effort another put. Everyone must to vibe with what you vibe to.

Most songs picked are tied on the bases of assessment. The winning edge is on individual sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eminem – Killshot (MGK Diss) Mp3 Download / Bow Wow Disses Romeo / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.