Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,628 members, 7,962,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

“having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto (1257 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Bbnaija: I Like Being Watched When I Am Having Sxx – Angel / “my Biggest Mistake Was To Support Mercy During The Bbnaija Show” Nollywood Acto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Gistsource: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
“Having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon (Video)

Nollywood actor Deyemi Okanlawon has said that sleeping with one’s wife four times a week is not enough.
In an interview with Toke Makinwa, he posited that four times a week is insufficient for couples to have sxx.

According to the Nollywood actor who recently marked his ten-year wedding anniversary, he believes that having sxx should happen every day, morning, noon, and night.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/02/having-sxx-four-times-week-isnt-enough.html
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Gistsource:
“Having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon (Video)

Nollywood actor Deyemi Okanlawon has said that sleeping with one’s wife four times a week is not enough.
In an interview with Toke Makinwa, he posited that four times a week is insufficient for couples to have sxx.

According to the Nollywood actor who recently marked his ten-year wedding anniversary, he believes that having sxx should happen every day, morning, noon, and night.

To continue reading click the link below

https://www.pizarena.com/2023/02/having-sxx-four-times-week-isnt-enough.html
una dey look for who to kill
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
Where is the time
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by brain54(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Good…

Kill your self!
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by dollytino4real(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Fork medallist u do well
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:
Where is the time
but you have the time to be an urchiñ?
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
but you have the time to be an urchiñ?

Young man go and eat
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
you just adviced your stuupid self.
Urchiñ

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by PoliciaNLand: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
angry
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

An urchin actually looks better than you... Stop trolling go and hustle so you can atleast eat and shave
keep it up!! U deserve the advice. Take a look in the mirror, u will realize that you have nothing to offer to your damn self...
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
keep it up!! U deserve the advice. Take a look in the mirror, u will realize that you have nothing to offer to your damn self...

With the blackness of your lips I know you only throw due to drugs
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

your comments depicts the level of your drug inducement, just like your principal..
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
your comments depicts the level of your drug inducement, just like your principal..

You better don't get depressed over my comment here because your fustration is now obvious
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

You better don't get depressed over my comment here because your fustration is now obvious
like I said previously, u deserve the advice. Kudos for telling yourself the bitter truth
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

u mentioning me, is a clear indication of how frustrated you are!!
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
like I said previously, u deserve the advice. Kudos for telling yourself the bitter truth

I know your type.... You better seek help because you're not acting alright qouting strangers online seeking negativity

Your life needs urgent help

If you need money for therapy or urgent metal attention i'll help you
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
u mentioning me, is a clear indication of how frustrated you are!!

Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

I know your type.... You better seek help because you're not acting alright qouting strangers online seeking negativity

Your life needs urgent help

If you need money for therapy or urgent metal attention i'll help you
Mohammed, keep exposing your negative nature. Why not humbly apply the advice you dished out?
Or do you need a brain resetting slap?

Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Moh247: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
fman:
Mohammed, keep exposing your negative nature. Why not humbly apply the advice you dished out?
Or do you need a brain resetting slap?
Silence they say is the best answer for a fool

Abeg I no get time for fustrated doomed soul looking for negative energy about
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Trust me you will commit suicide soon seek help.
I can feel your pains and frustrations...
Iku pa e!!
Mofo.
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by fman(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

and u still dey reply!!
So who's the fool?

Like I told you previously, u deserve all the advices, u keep giving yourself..

moh247, I guess u can now see how frustrated you are!!!!!
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Opintiwa: 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Moh247:

Abeg I no get time for fustrated doomed soul looking for negative energy about

Shatap
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Gistsource: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2023
una dey look for who to kill grin
Re: “having Sxx Four Times A Week Isn’t Enough; You Need To Have It Everyday” – Acto by Gistsource: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2023
For more news and stories visit www.pizarena.com

(1) (Reply)

'i’m Not Holy But I Don’t Date Married Men' – Nigerian actress Ashmusy / Congratulations Pour In As Salo Ogba Acquired Brand New Mercedez Benz / Big Brother Mzansi 2024 Voting Mobile Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.