Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:27 AM

PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You (18838 Views)

Northeners React To News Of Tinubu Attacking Buhari On Legit.ng Hausa / Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / Lagos Won’t Submit EndSARS Report To FG - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by YungMillionaire: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:
I won't agree with u on ds... take it to the heavens...

That's strange. I thought you were a logical person. Did I think wrong?
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by aylive02(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tayorshd2:

When obi will win and take your father land and use all ur families as slavery that's when u will know how to backup a man from your region ..

Go and ask the cause of ukaran and Russian war ..
Also the dissolution of Soviet union USSr.
urchin
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by aylive02(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
ycat:
You may even die before Tinubu. Haven't you seen green leaves on the ground while dried leaves are firmly attached to the trees?
. Were. Kilokanmi
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by ycat: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Asinwin, ko kan e lo gbe sori?
Omo kobokobo feeling good speaking Yoruba.
aylive02:
. Were. Kilokanmi
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

That's strange. I thought you were a logical person. Did I think wrong?
you just want me to accept he gave shi shi..
fine did Obi do that.
lēt me tell u... campaigning has alot to do with situations on ground... and it must be negative situations... so you u can emotionally blackmail the electorates... if he gave shi Shi... he went with the situation on ground #hunger#
TO THE BEGGER, HE GAVE SHI SHI..
but that shouldn't capture your mind, like I said.... there are more deplorable pox Dia to Pinder upon
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by chatinent: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku and Tinubu will fight very dirty since they cannot lie about their ages anymore and cannot rule again. They will fight and others will win.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by olatuns2017: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Adedayo Akinwale in Abuja and Blessing Ibunge in Port Harcourt

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/14/pdp-to-tinubu-attacking-nigerians-in-lagos-other-states-wont-help-you/amp/

Attacking nigerians in Imo will help you

Etigbalore

Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by YungMillionaire: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

you just want me to accept he gave shi shi..
fine did Obi do that.
lēt me tell u... campaigning has alot to do with situations on ground... and it must be negative situations... so you u can emotionally blackmail the electorates... if he gave shi Shi... he went with the situation on ground #hunger#
TO THE BEGGER, HE GAVE SHI SHI..
but that shouldn't capture your mind, like I said.... there are more deplorable pox Dia to Pinder upon

I just want us to agree that in this particular case, the obi campaign gave more than 'shishi...' This is a very logical and sensible conclusion. Which negates the claim 'we no dey give shishi.' We can talk about environment later.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Pabloma: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Manofnaija:

Tinubu has already lost the election because of the Muslim - Muslim ticket.
His options now are, use of thugs, bribery, vote buying and violent attacks on opposition supporters.
Your problem is M-M ticket grin grin.....you better move on because you go soon get BP.......Tinubu is your Nigeria president!!!!!!!
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Robinmido:
Shey dat one na vote buying? Olodo. You go dey behave as if na relaxer full your brain
He's intentionally deploying propaganda to shift the goalpost
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Remember, it is you obidients that claim 'We no dey give shishi.' So, kindly explain the pic. If you can't at least admit that your claim is FALSE.
Ole n wa eni kun ra...na una way
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by YungMillionaire: 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mrtaye:
Ole n wa eni kun ra...na una way

O mon kan kan. Shalaye pishure ka gbon nkan to ma so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Pabloma:

PDP and LP join together can never win Asiwaju........PDP is now spoke person for LP, although Obituary na PDP member grin
Ashiwaju of Lagos eko
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by truthfinder319: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dele Momoduband his team are not mentally sound at all. Attacking who? Your Atiku and his former vP will know how far on way February
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tayorshd2:

When obi will win and take your father land and use all ur families as slavery that's when u will know how to backup a man from your region ..

Go and ask the cause of ukaran and Russian war ..
Also the dissolution of Soviet union USSr.
Keep shut you dubious propagandist
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

So, your campaigner is giving the man of light wad of cash while trying to convince him to vote pete obi.

So, that means your claim that 'we no dey give shishi,' is false.

Can you atleast be honest enough to admit this? Thanks
It is only a corrupt minded person that will compare alms giving to conscience and vote buying and forceful coercion...your plan is very obvious and easy to decipher, dubious propagandist
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by YungMillionaire: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mrtaye:
It is only a corrupt minded person that will compare alms giving to conscience and vote buying and forceful coercion...your plan is very obvious and easy to decipher, dubious propagandist

Be honest. Avoid insults and name calling.

Your campaigner is here giving money to a man he is trying to convince to vote Obi.

This is a statement of fact. You should be honest enough to admit this.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Emola12(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
aylive02:
grin

I am a Yoruba, Obi has my vote.
Yoruba rere ni yin jare OBI has my vote too I hate arrogant and rudeness for my life which is tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Be honest. Avoid insults and name calling.

Your campaigner is here giving money to a man he is trying to convince to vote Obi.

This is a statement of fact. You should be honest enough to admit this.
Like I said I can decipher your plan
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by YungMillionaire: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Mrtaye:
Like I said I can decipher your plan

My plan is irrelevant. Is 1 + 1 = 2? If yes, then you should be able to admit that the LP campaigner is giving money to the man he is trying to convince to vote for peter obi.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by aylive02(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
ycat:
Asinwin, ko kan e lo gbe sori?
Omo kobokobo feeling good speaking Yoruba.
. Ọmọ ale nie sha
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Robinmido(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Don't quote me again Since you don't want to use your brain
YungMillionaire:

Remember, no insults. So you do give 'shishi,' right? This is what you are admitting.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Healthquest: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Newton2024:
We yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.
mumu...
Yoruba doesn't vote along religion.
All family have xtain, Muslim even traditional.. so Bleep off.. you'll loose landslide
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Mrtaye: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
YungMillionaire:

My plan is irrelevant. Is 1 + 1 = 2? If yes, then you should be able to admit that the LP campaigner is giving money to the man he is trying to convince to vote for peter obi.

Dubious propagandist
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by JOemmy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
The international community should sanction tinibu.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Josewonder(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Na cry titre make bring dat flat head come out come talk rubbish Na sahara babe for Lagos
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Fearyourcreator: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
aylive02:
grin

I am a Yoruba, Obi has my vote.
If you like come from Somalia... Na one finger you go press
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by OBS1988: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
Xscape1993:
This 'old creature'will never win this election....

Till then
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by nedekid: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Without bribery and thuggery Tinubu is nothing politically. He is an overrated ancestors. Strategic politician my foot.
Is that picture you posted real or "doctored" as dele alake and his cohorts will say? Certainly it must be doctored, if not how will any right thinking person see such agbalagba and be willing to vote for him to handle the destiny of 200m Nigerians? Are we OK at all?
Will one bring his aged grandfather that should be retired to manage his business?
Seems Nigerians are born to suffer.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Zetty177x: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Yes. Emefiele and Buhari are bad at their jobs. Ordinary currency swap they failed.

Now, explain the pic. Thanks.

And u didn't add that Tinubu brought failure in? Ain't explaining any pic. Well, go and vote for ur Muslim - Muslim ticket, ur Tinubu who brought this failure Buhari and allow me vote my Obi. Q.E.D.
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Tayorshd2(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Mrtaye:

Keep shut you dubious propagandist

I can see when Nigeria finally divide u and ur family will sweep for Igbo and ur father too might be jailed for life since u didn't have any of ur tribe or family members in elite position Iin nigerian
Re: PDP To Tinubu: Attacking Nigerians In Lagos Won’t Help You by Tayorshd2(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Manofnaija:

You are always quoting negative.
You are already in slavery and you are waiting for another person to take you into slavery. Instead of asking to be liberated from your slavery.

A worrior once said, he would have saved a lot of people from captivity of their master if they knew that they were in slavery.
You may be one of those...

Ask urself when PDP was in power was Nigeria like America then ??

The corruption that have entered ur blood is still in u till date grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Guiness World Record Holder, Tunde Onakoya In Lagos / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School / Okorocha Joins 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.