Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Importation On The Easy Side - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation On The Easy Side (629 Views)

Why You May Need An Online Shop (Learning The Easy Way) / What Is The Easy Way To Make Money? / Importation On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation On The Easy Side by 2ruink(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2011
Greetings! I hope to get lucky with right resposes today. I need information on how to locate Lagos based importation agents. I've been looking for ways to link up with an agent whose job is to source and import goods on behalf of their clients basically from China. Please help with the office address of anyone you know. Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Harvard Business School Altering Its Mba Program / NCAA Develops Passenger Bill Of Rights To Check Erring Airlines / Where Do I Get MTN Voucher At A Cheap Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.