Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,145 members, 7,936,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:55 PM

THE TRUTH: Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying. Which Is Better And Why ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / THE TRUTH: Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying. Which Is Better And Why ? (225 Views)

Affiliate Marketing Vs Affiliate Affiliate Supplying Which Is Better? / Which Is Better And More Profitable? Moniepoint Or Opay? / Between Opay And Kuda Mobile Which Is Better And Trustworthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE TRUTH: Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying. Which Is Better And Why ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
A DIGITAL WEALTH SECRET (DWS) SERIES:

Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying.

Which is Better and Why ?

First; To Get The Direct And Straight Forward Answer To This Question.

We have got to define both terms in it's simplest form.

What is Affiliate Marketing ?

Affiliate Marketing simply refers to "PERSON A" Helping "PERSON B" To Market And Sell The Products/Services of "PERSON B" To Other "PEOPLE C".

Simple.

Easy Peasy.

So, If You want to become A VERY PROFITABLE Affiliate Marketer; The First Thing for You To Sit Down and Thoroughly Think About is:

"What are The Products/Services That People BUY ALOT which I Am READY To FOCUS On ?"

"What Are The Products/Services That Are in VERY HIGH DEMAND By ALOT of People Which I Am READY To FOCUS On?"

"What Are The Products/Services That Are QUICK CONSUMABLES Which Are Also in HIGH DEMAND By People For Me To FOCUS On ?"

As You Ask Yourself These Questions.

Write down the Different And Various Answers That You Think About in Each Questionnaire Section.

Here Lies Your First RoadMap of Success As An Affiliate Marketer.

And This is Clearly What Separates You From Millions of Other BROKE People FORMING Affiliate Marketers on Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter and Other Platforms of The World.

Another DIGITAL WEALTH SECRET (DWS) For You To CRAM in Your Head and Make As An Habit is That You Should Not RESTRICT Your Affiliate Marketing Entrepreneurship To ONLINE MARKETING Alone.

Utilize STRATEGIC OFFLINE MARKETING Too As It is Easier To Sell Your Affiliate Products and Services To People Who Can SEE You Physically . This Helps You BREAK The HEAVY BARRIERS of TRUST ISSUES That is Already Crippling The Online World of Businesses.

So, Be Wise; Many of Your Affiliate Marketing Educators Have VERY STRONG OFFLINE PRESENCES And RECOGNITION Which They Have Built Over Time. And This is What Make People TRUST Them MORE, MORE and MORE.

On The Other Spectrum; You Are Probably A Beginner at AFFILIATE MARKETING; Very UNKNOWN, and UNPOPULAR in The Big Wide Internet Space Where People HARDLY TRUST Things That They See Online Because of The HIGH RATE OF SCAMS.

Here is The TRUTH:

It Will Take Like Forever For You To Actually Make An HeadWay in Affiliate Marketing if You Decide To Stay Marketing Online. That's Even If You are CONSISTENT ENOUGH.

So, Stop Wasting Your Time Buying So Many Affiliate Marketing Ebooks and All Sorts All in the Name of Becoming A Millionairing Affiliate Marketer.

Break Free From The YOKE.

Sit Down And Think About The 3 Questions Above.

When You Give Responses To Your Questions; You have Solved 50% of Your Affiliate Marketing Struggles.

Trust Me.

These Are Useful DIGITAL WEALTH SECRETS (DWS) That You'll Never Find Any Affiliate Marketer Teach You.

Never!

Even in Their So-Called Expensive Affiliate Marketing Courses and Mentorship.

They will Never Teach You The TRUTH.

They Will Never Teach You What They Really Do and still Do To Make Consistent Money from Their Affiliate Marketing Business Model.

They Make Money from Their Recognition and They Utilize Their Recognition To Influence You into Buying Their Courses Repeatedly.

That's What Affiliate Marketing is All About.

"Recognition".

"Building Recognition".

So, If you have no built Recognition or You Don't Know How To Build Recognition or You Can not be Patient Enough To Build Up Your Recognition;

Then Tell Me:

" How is Online Affiliate Marketing RIGHT For You at the Moment? "

Ehn ?

How ?

Digital Wealth Secrets (DWS)

1 Like

Re: THE TRUTH: Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying. Which Is Better And Why ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
What is Affiliate Supplying?

On The Other Hand; Affiliate Supplying simply involves "Person A" Supplying Products/Services To "Person B".

wink

You See ?

A Very Short Definition Because of The Very Short Process involved.

And Clearly; The Affiliate Supplying Business is What Richer, Faster, Smarter and Wiser Minds FOCUS On.

Unlike Affiliate Marketing That Takes Too Long TIME To MARKET and CONVINCE People into Buying The Products/Services of Other People;

The Simplicity and Superiority of Affiliate Supplying is CLEAR and DISTINCT As It Operates on "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT" and "ESTABLISHING CONTRACTS" And "COMPLETING DEALS".

Here is How Affiliate Supplying Works:

Step 1:

You Observe What A Particular Company Needs As Their PRIORITY RESOURCES For The Sustainability of Their Business;

Step 2:

Then You Strike A Deal of Supply with DATE and Terms of Supply (as the case May be).

Step 3:

You Supply and Get Your Money and Profits according to your Aligned Contract.

Easy Peasy.

Just like Affiliate Marketing;

Operations of Affiliate Supplying can be processed either FULLY ONLINE or OFFLINE.

However; Like I Have Opined Earlier; The Easiest Way for you To Make QUICK HEAD WAY with Affiliate Supplying is TO HAVE BUILT RECOGNITION.

There is NO QUICK FIX.

You Have Got To Be Diligent At Your Work Either Online or Offline If You Are To Succeed in Any Business.

The TRUTH is That; It is alot easier To Build RECOGNITION and BREAK The UNTRUST BARRIER When You Operate OFFLINE.

So, Here is The Digital Wealth Secret (DWS) To Note:

Focus on Building Your Recognition, Reputation and Business Profits OFFLINE. And As You Do So; Ensure To Grow Your ONLINE RECOGNITION with Your OFFLINE REPUTATION.

You See The KEY ?

"Your OFFLINE REPUTATION" is What Makes More People Do Business with You. And You can Easily Utilize Their TRANSACTIONS and/or TESTIMONIALS With You To INFLUENCE Your ONLINE RECOGNITION Which Leads To BOOSTING YOUR REPUTATION.

In 3 Words:

Aspire for REPUTATION.
Re: THE TRUTH: Affiliate Marketing VS Affiliate Supplying. Which Is Better And Why ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
On This Day;

We Sleep Not.

As I Turn 32;

I Can Only But Continue To Reminisce on My Sober Reflection of My Priority Existence in Life.

I Thank LOVE (God Almighty) for The Gift of Life.

Unfathomable Appreciations Go To My Mum and Dad for Making Me Become The Man That I Am Today.

Special Kisses To Mum. ❤️

Sweet Love Goes To My Yummy Yummy for Being Here With Me TDDUP. ❤️❤️

So Much Love To My Siblings For Being My Heroes.

Special Appreciations To My One And Only Partner in China - MESSIAH. Dr. AREMU, John.

And

Last But Not The Least;

Superb Gratitude Goes To All POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members and Non-Members.

WIthout You All;

I Am Nothing.

Without Your AUDIENCE;

My Words = Nothing.

I Am Proud of Everyone.

May We All Live Long in Good Health To Enjoy The Fruits of Our Soft Labour.

Selah.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony

The Messiah of Africa (TMOA)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 1.5 Million In My First 6 Month Through Affiliate Marketing As A Ne / Inquiries About Microsoft Advertising Account / Which Exhausts Faster SME Data Or Data From From Your Sim Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.