Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

The Whole Country Is Officially Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Whole Country Is Officially Obidient (254 Views)

I Am Officially Obidient. / Honestly, What Could Make The First Lady Of A Whole Country To Live Abroad? / Miyetti Allah: Arrest Igboho Now. He Is Not More Powerful Than The Whole Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Country Is Officially Obidient by ChinemeremFidel: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
I took a view stroll while traveling home from school yesterday.

All the Buses I entered were all OBIDIENT.

I got to my house,my large extended family were all OBIDIENT.

I visited my friends,all were obidients with their PVC ready.
I was impressed.

Why won't I be obidient?

Everyone is hungry for a positive change.
Tinubu gave us Buhari and now wants to continue from where he stopped.

Atiku is a betrayer and his ambition is dead on arrival as usual.

Obi is our only hope

Let's try him.

I live in Lagos but the massive love towards Obi who is an Igbo man is really surprising and miraculous.
I thought Yoruba people were tribalistic ohh...I now know they are the most loving people on Earth. They even carry am for head pass the igbos.

The driver bought water for everyone thirsty in the bus when he noticed they were all OBIDIENT. The driver na Yoruba man

The thing wey con burst my brain is when the Hausa bike man that carried me yesterday was obidient..
All of the bike men were obidient.

This is a miracle.

5 Likes

Re: The Whole Country Is Officially Obidient by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Divine mandate from the host of heaven

2 Likes

Re: The Whole Country Is Officially Obidient by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible

(1) (Reply)

How Oshiomhole Took Tinubu's Message Of Renewed Hope To The Hinterlands / Atiku’s Aide, Hon Bintinlaye Canvasses For PDP In Kwara / Emotional Nursing Mother Breaks Down During Peter Obi’s Rally (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.