Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1606 Views)

Nairalander, Gavel, Bags Phd In Law From Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / What Does Someone Who Just Started Phd In Nigeria Call Himself Or Herself / Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 01, 2023
N

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
You will rush back when you start hearing of the new Nigeria. All the same Good luck to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Enskynelson(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: . by dawnomike(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:
I got a PhD offer in the US and have until march 25 to accept it.

But owing to the fact that I don’t have funds to run my visa and other things and a juicy job prospect likely, I have been hesitating to accept it.
After the announcement of the presidential election winner by INEC and the hate speeches that followed against fellow Nigerians who voted differently, I decided to leave this toxic environment for now.

I pray Asiwaju succeeds and prove his critics wrong.

I’ll surely return to help build Nigeria. God bless Nigeria and the Igbo nation.

#typing from the ancient city of NNSUKKA
Congratulations to you. I pray you get the required funds for your visa and flight. Above all, may the land favours you!!!

5 Likes

Re: . by DesChyko: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing beats experiential learning. I hope to join you soon.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Guess what? Nobody cares
Re: . by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Guess what? Nobody cares

Now, the big question is: Why would a 'Nobody' like you care
Re: . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
dawnomike:
Congratulations to you. I pray you get the required funds for your visa and flight. Above all, may the land favours you!!!
Thanks bro. Yeah I’ll surely secure the funds. I wanted to do all that myself not that I don’t have people to help.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Guess what? Nobody cares
I cant join issues with you as I’m way bigger than you. Even if I stay back, I’ll be more prosperous than you. At my age I have nearly completed building project and have a woman of my dream who will soon give me a joy to behold. So get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by HighTableVoice: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

I can join issues with you as I’m away bigger than you. Even if I stay back, I’ll be more prosperous than you. At my age I have nearly completed building project and have a woman of my dream who will soon give me a joy to behold. So get lost

Liar liar

2 Likes

Re: . by Wickedfacts: 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

But owing to the fact that I don’t have funds to run my visa and other things and a juicy job prospect likely, I have been hesitating to accept it.
After the announcement of the presidential election winner by INEC and the hate speeches that followed against fellow Nigerians who voted differently, I decided to leave this toxic environment for now.

I’ll surely return to help build Nigeria. God bless Nigeria and the Igbo nation.

Pls, go for your PhD but don't keep your ears too far from home. There will be a lot of new policies in place in the coming months which you may take advantage of.
In the US, if you see opportunities, take them.
Never stop making progress, never stop growing.
Good luck, God bless you, God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: . by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

I cant join issues with you as I’m way bigger than you. Even if I stay back, I’ll be more prosperous than you. At my age I have nearly completed building project and have a woman of my dream who will soon give me a joy to behold. So get lost
Yeah, right! E get anyone wey fit make mouth pass una? Lol

1 Like

Re: . by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
HighTableVoice:

Liar liar
grin you get strength o, you wan dey follow am drag?

1 Like

Re: . by virginchaser(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyFlair:

Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=virginchaser post=121385120][
Re: . by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=virginchaser post=121385120][/quote]
Oga I’m not wailing oo. Please read my post well. If you go to students visa thread and search my name you’ll see my post earlier this month after I received my funding letter. Those who know know. So get lost
Re: . by Princessstee: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations! It doesn't matter where you are, we can still join hands to make this nation great. This is our Heritage!
Re: . by Nehyooh(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations bro, all the best.
I hope and pray to get my MSC admission with funding too this year.

(1) (Reply)

The Information You Must Know About Toefl And How To Pass Toefl At One Sitting / Kwara Polytechnic Part-time Admission / Unilag Post Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.