Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,109 members, 7,936,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:52 PM

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W (70049 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Lp’s Attah As Winner Of Eti-osa Federal Constituency Electi / Pictures and Video of LP Attah campaigning on thee streets of Lagos / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Johnn78: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2023
undecided
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Ginaz(f): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
I felt bad for banky sha
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.

na your village people in anmbra dey angry
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by ObidenceNeckpre: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
senseless post shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Emola12(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Waiting banky self dey find inside that useless party wey Dem dey call PDP the APC pro max

2 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by benitwater(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
Na family affairs.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

na your village people in anmbra dey angry

Monsuru...rest and stop taking oshogbo weed.

2 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by perez100: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Obi factor did the job. Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi because almost everybody wanted Peter Obi. So, people voted anything Papa, Mama and Pikin. It was "show me Papa, Mama and Pikin."

7 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Heavensent01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"

abeg help me abuse them well, can any south south that's close to east compete with any Easterners in East?

East is for igbo only south south and Lagos belong to Southeast

I hope those dumb Yorubas supporting the scammer you imbeciles cursed for 8yrs see your sincere post

rubbish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Emola12:
Waiting banky self dey find inside that useless party wey Dem dey call PDP the APC pro max
Dey deceive your self. The current Lagos Labour party is PDP team B. They want to chop money too like every other Nigerian politician.

The Labour party governor candidate and his vice below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by harjay1986: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:
Yorubas should grow up and compete. Stop relying on "na we get Lagos"

You hit the nail on the head, am a Yoruba guy but like to leverage on past glory, and that will not work on election
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by wingmanIII: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi's mandate being restored back to him by the supreme Court, I see Peter Obi becoming the president of Nigeria come May 29th.

This I have seen.
May you be converted to a true prophet, Amen!
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Goodlady(f): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.
Urchin,ear chin chin.
How come your labour had just 4 wins out of 24. That's your only hope cos you all ll lose woefully and those LP ll come back to PDP

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
senseless post shocked shocked
what is senseless about the post?
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dey deceive your self. The current Lagos Labour party is PDP team B. They want to chop money too like every other Nigerian politician.

The Labour party governor candidate and his vice below.
they were all in PDP, even Peter Obi
What's your point?
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Lightorder: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hahahaahahahahaha
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Banky messed up.

You went to associate yourself with the losing team, and even when you saw the phenomena brewing in your state, you still stuck with thieves. You will never smell that eti osa constituency job

I doubt it has anything to do with this. When Banky started, LP wasn’t a force. It was either APC or PDP. He chose the lesser evil. He would have easily won if not that the youths were on LP rampage. Banky got involved in a crossfire. It was actually that simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Heavensent01(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
perez100:
Obi factor did the job. Yorubas voted massively for Peter Obi because almost everybody wanted Peter Obi. So, people voted anything Papa, Mama and Pikin. It was "show me Papa, Mama and Pikin."

they were brainwashed most especially Christians among them, these people didn't see what you igbo saw that made you cursed peter obi for 8yrs

mama, pikin and papa wound you people there

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Monsuru...rest and stop taking oshogbo weed.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Doyou2019: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin
Even in real life he go beat am

Saturday is for Sanwo Olu, one of the best performing governors in Nigeria.

We are not handing lagos over to one immature tribal biafran bigot clown called Chinedu Rhodes.
Dont make the mistake of thumb printing out if irrational decision.

Vote capacity, style, competency, our own son Sanwo Olu who understands leadership.

People wey dey suffer from Sanwo and eim papa agbero intimidation and high-handedness no go vote am. .
O sure ju!
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by frowland(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

becareful what you wish for. If you guys advocate common sense even when it’s clear that many are bereft of it, then voting with your head will suffice than voting with your heart. Many did that top to bottom with APC and eight years down the line things don’t look good. Vote for people you KNOW that can deliver no matter the political party.

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by stevups(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi's mandate being restored back to him by the supreme Court, I see Peter Obi becoming the president of Nigeria come May 29th.

This I have seen.

In fact, you see clearly. Being the greatest fortune teller in the history of humanity...

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Heavensent01(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

People wey dey syffer from Sanwo and his papa Agbero intimidation no go vote am. .
O sure ju!

Nothing will stop Sanwoolu reelection next week Saturday, not millions of igbo votes will

Sanwoolu will be reelected and you people politics in Lagos end next week Saturday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by NLKing01: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
You have seen well
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
Banky was banking on old glory at a time that there was anger in the land towards politicians.
His party name worsened things for him
as his party dey collect, himself dey collect

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by kad199: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin
Even in real life he go beat am

Saturday is for Sanwo Olu, one of the best performing governors in Nigeria.

We are not handing lagos over to one immature tribal biafran bigot clown called Chinedu Rhodes.
Dont make the mistake of thumb printing out if irrational decision.

Vote capacity, style, competency, our own son Sanwo Olu who understands leadership.
we would show u again on Saturday, that Lagos is Biafra land. Just t as we did last a
Saturday.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

People wey dey suffer from Sanwo and eim papa agbero intimidation and high-handedness no go vote am. .
O sure ju!

Vote chinedu Rhodes then

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by aestake: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Remind me of days he brought wizkid into limelight, he get the Igbo type of head but he couldn't still win
Right time wrong party.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by dyera(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
make una no kill Sanya olu..na beg we dey beg

I am also ready to beg for Sanwo Olu.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by blaise26abj(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
He thought it would be a walk over for him . A PDP member won on that list . That means he didn’t do his homework well .

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by molajaadek: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2023

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealo+++ 80w bass speaker 🔇🔊🔇🔊...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below 👇👇👇👇 in pic

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.