Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W (70053 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Lp’s Attah As Winner Of Eti-osa Federal Constituency Electi / Pictures and Video of LP Attah campaigning on thee streets of Lagos / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by CodeTemplar: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.

Congratulations Attah...you be grassroot soldier. 👍👍
the rigging machines are not yet retired o. Be careful what you assume.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Sannisege: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Remind me of days he brought wizkid into limelight, he get the Igbo type of head but he couldn't still win
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Doyou2019: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Heavensent01:

Nothing will stop Sanwoolu reelection next week Saturday, not millions of igbo votes will

Sanwoolu will be reelected and you people politics in Lagos end next week Saturday

Heard all this nonsense talk pre-25th and we all know how things played out. No be for mouth or for ballot snatching o. If people no like your Agbero system, dem boot you out - .Igbo o, Yoruba o.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sanwo Olu leekan si to the glory of God amen.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
kad199:
we would show u again on Saturday, that Lagos is Biafra land. Just t as we did last a
Saturday.

Yorubas voted Obi based on obedient movement, they said Tinubu is old, sick, Muslim muslim ticket.

Sanwolu is not old, he is not sick, he is christian. All igbos votes plus many Yoruba votes went to LP.
Nigeria belongs to all, Lagos belongs to Yoruba and we yorubas will vote our very own.
His tweets has ended his tiniest chances, I can tell you confidently that as many yorubas that saw his tweets are so angered, go and see what's happening on tweeter.
It seems he is the most hated candidate ever among Yoruba
The northerners in Lagos will never vote pro Biafra

Go and rest, it is game over for him

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
The guy worked for his victory though not excluding Peter Obi effect as was Buhari in 2015 cool
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by happney65: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierced:
I didn't really see banky campaigning....I just saw his pictures with some old people in Lagos Island on social media....and that was all.

There was no aggrressive campaigning from him

Was he even at Atiku campaign rally in Lagos. I didn't see any pictures of him at the rally.

Banky campaigned heavily. I follow him on IG and used to see his campaign pictures and videos. I knew he was going to lose his Eti osa cos of Labour that had a candidate on that seat due to the Obi tsunami. And lose he did lose. I'm sorry for him though.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Sannisege: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
harjay1986:

You hit the nail on the head, am a Yoruba guy but like to leverage on past glory, and that will not work on election
ori E ti buru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2023
kad199:
we would show u again on Saturday, that Lagos is Biafra land. Just t as we did last a
Saturday.

2 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by CeceNene(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
that is not obanikoro or whatever

He is one of those celebrities attacking Attah because he defeated Banky W, the same guy never campaigned for Banky W

He should go and hug a transformer na with his big head like geepee tank

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Doyou2019: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Vote chinedu Rhodes then

All your propaganda won't stop the tsunami of protest votes coming your way on the 11th.
E go clear for una eyes.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

All your propaganda won't stop the tsunami of protest votes coming your way on the 11th.
E go clear for una eyes.

Your tsunami days are over..

Cry and wailing days for you is here

No be our head u go force biafra apologist on
Yoruba hater to become Lagos governor..
God forbid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I voted and campaigned for Banky W. But I was shocked when Labour Party votes were counted in my polling unit. Labour Party won all four. Meanwhile, nobody knows the guy. 😂😂😂

Governorship election in Lagos will be a war. I can tell Sanwo-Olu already knows his position is shaky. I just pity the chap.
he deserves whatever is coming to him

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by naturefellow(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
L
this looks like a doctored post
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Dey deceive your self. The current Lagos Labour party is PDP team B. They want to chop money too like every other Nigerian politician.

The Labour party governor candidate and his vice below.
You talk without thinking...

What is wrong with a politician seeking an association that will enable him or her win or better still is in tandem with their personal convictions and worldview?

I will vote for GRV because I am convinced that he will take Lagos to the very next level...

If Lagos is in capable hands, give it 10 years, it will start appearing close to the conversation on Dubai and other mega cities in the world...

Lagos is underachieving seriously...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by RALPHOW(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Atta is one the lucky guys!
Almighty God will bless Obi!!!
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
they were all in PDP, even Peter Obi
What's your point?
Point is that they are all thieves and crooks looking to cash out.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:

What is wrong with a politician seeking an association that will enable him or her win or better still is in tandem with their personal convictions and worldview?

I will vote for GRV because I am convinced that he will take Lagos to the very next level...

If Lagos is in capable hands, give it 10 years, it will start appearing close to the conversation on Dubai and other mega cities in the world...

If you like vote for a cat. Not by business. It still doesn't neglate the fact that PDP, APC and PDP (TeamB aka LP) are thieves all going for the national cake.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Point is that they are all thieves and crooks looking to cash out.
but they are novice compared to Atiku and Tinubu
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
naturefellow:
this looks like a doctored post

It is not doctored at all

It has been trending all.over Twitter.

You can go to tweet and see his tweets, it is still there not deleted
The guy can't even speak yoruba.
His mother is igbo, his wife is igbo and he identifies as igbo.
His first name is chinedu before he changed it to gbadebo to contest for governorship.
He has never hidden his support for biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Basicend: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
For me, I think Banky W should go and start a ministry. He sounds like a Pastor. I have heard him speak severally and he sounds very knowledgeable and gifted in the things of God.

He seems wasting his time

2 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
but they are novice compared to Atiku and Tinubu
Okay ooo.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by OdefaGirl2(f): 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
I see someone was all ready for the job

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Komu1048(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Pierced:
I didn't really see banky campaigning....I just saw his pictures with some old people in Lagos Island on social media....and that was all.

There was no aggrressive campaigning from him

Was he even at Atiku campaign rally in Lagos. I didn't see any pictures of him at the rally.

Forget SM if u have been moving around Lagos island. From Obalende, Ikoyi , falomo, v.i, Lekki and it’s environs u will always see bankys posters and if u r conversant with the terrain u will see his train. But trust Obidients they are trying to justify that the guy do rallies and he is known. That’s a fallacy, he is lucky to be in Lucky Party
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by casualobserver: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
this is the kind of mediocrity when you blindly vote on party lines without even knowing the candidate.

4 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 4:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:

Go and liberate Anambra and biafra and leave Lagos out of your mess.
You are voting Chinedu Rhodes Vavous because of your agenda to take over lagos nothing more
You have been busted and your wicked agenda wont work under the cover of fighting for a good government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
happney65:

Banky campaigned heavily. I follow him on IG and used to see his campaign pictures and videos. I knew he was going to lose his Eti osa cos of Labour that had a candidate on that seat due to the Obi tsunami. And lose he did lose. I'm sorry for him though.

pocohantas:

I am tired of reading “Banky did not campaign comments” and I have chosen to ignore such comments. The LP guy came out few months to the election and people are saying Banky that has been on this forever didn’t campaign. Toor!

The OP is being mischievous. Attah declared mid- December, 2022, and only campaigned for a few days in January and February 2023 but he ensured that he snapped a lot of pictures which he uploaded on Facebook. He got lucky that people voted blindly to spite APC.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by SmartPolician: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
naturefellow:
he deserves whatever is coming to him

Still, he will win the election. Many Lagosians just wanted Peter Obi as president.

People are not complaining about Sanwo-Olu here. A lot of people like him. He's only problem is operating under the dictates of the Druggie.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by pocohantas(f): 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
happney65:

I am tired of reading “Banky did not campaign” comments and I have chosen to ignore such comments. The LP guy came out few months to the election and people are saying Banky that has been on this forever didn’t campaign. Toor!

3 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Yorubas voted Obi based on obedient movement, they said Tinubu is old, sick, Muslim muslim ticket.

Sanwolu is not old, he is not sick, he is christian. All igbos votes plus many Yoruba votes went to LP.
Nigeria belongs to all, Lagos belongs to Yoruba and we yorubas will vote our very own.
His tweets has ended his tiniest chances, I can tell you confidently that as many yorubas that saw his tweets are so angered, go and see what's happening on tweeter.
It seems he is the most hated candidate ever among Yoruba
The northerners in Lagos will never vote pro Biafra

Go and rest, it is game over for him
Oga, go and sit down...

You are not more Yoruba than GRV...

GRV came from a stock which has left indelible footprints in Lagos State and even nationally for several decades...

May we know who you are other than coming online to string few incoherent sentences together?

Your senseless tribalism maybe why you will get stuck from making personal advancement...

Rotimi Akeredolu has an Igbo spouse and yet he was able to become Ondo State governor...

GRV is a Chinedu just like some of us have adopted Yoruba names because of integration and diversity...

Grow up and quit sounding ridiculous...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.