Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:07 PM

LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W (70052 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Lp’s Attah As Winner Of Eti-osa Federal Constituency Electi / Pictures and Video of LP Attah campaigning on thee streets of Lagos / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by casualobserver: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
where is the mediocre there? Do you even know who your HOA candidate is and how many APC HOR candidates do you know?

i know all my reps at state and federal level. whether they perform is a different matter. I am not unhappy Obanikoro is gone, i thought he was useless but at least i know who he was and for the record I have never voted for him.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
believe me, less than 200k people have seen the post, from the 200k
100k are in Lagos
Let's say 70k are furious
50k won't mind
20k won't vote

Moreover he has explained the whole thing

And atleast you know him already and his personality, nobody knew Sanwo Olu before Tinubu brought him from nowhere

The same Sanwo olu oversaw the killings of his CITIZENS at the Lekki toll gate
Most voters have never been on social media.. Elections are not won on social media. My posts are informational and not for campaign purposes if that's what you are thinking.

Has he explained, please include a screenshot of his explanation. I haven't seen it.

Sanwo Olu began his political career in 2003, when he was appointed a Special Adviser on Corporate Matters to the then deputy governor of Lagos State, Femi Pedro. Maybe you don't live in Lagos or you were too young when Pedro was deputy governor.

Sanwo Olu can't give orders to the Nigerian Army.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Igbos will definitely become president in this country.

But an igbo will never become governor in our south west states. Not to talk of a yoruba hater...!!!! God forbid
GRV is an Omoluabi of Omoluabis...

Na you sabi what you are talking about..

A man who came close to winning the senatorial seat in Lagos West is not a newbie in the politics of the state...

You just have to stop being afraid of your shadows...

The chap will perform very well if he wins...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
casualobserver:

i know all my reps at state and federal level.
his people also know him

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:

A man who came close to winning the senatorial seat in Lagos West is not a newbie in the politics of the state...

He will do well as Anambra governor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by casualobserver: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
his people also know him

well he is my new HOR member and I have never heard of him till he won....never even saw his campaign flyer/banner.

most people in Eti-Osa have never heard of him including those who voted for him.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Omoawoke: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:

Omoluabi whey reject Yoruba
Omoluabi wey call omoluabi Afonjaaa with goat
Omoluabi whey no sabi speak yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

So why should we trade our full yoruba for someone that calls himself igbo and insults yoruba people. Why sacrifice so much?? Na him dey feed us
Well. You have your vote. Use it to vote your preferred candidate if you don't want GRV as the governor. I That's the beauty of democracy.

Based on his tweets, I may not have voted him as well but I am currently outside the country for work.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by SmartPolician: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself

1 million ibos can't stop Sanwo-olu in Lagos.

That's what you nitwits said about Lagos presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Segzy19: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who are Lagosians?
Keep deceiving yourselves...

U na go see on Saturday

AdaojoTheUrchin:
Lagosians are angry and have sworn to vote Labour from top to bottom in the state level election coming up next weekend.

Congratulations Attah...you be grassroot soldier. πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by occfx: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I voted and campaigned for Banky W. But I was shocked when Labour Party votes were counted in my polling unit. Labour Party won all four. Meanwhile, nobody knows the guy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Governorship election in Lagos will be a war. I can tell Sanwo-Olu already knows his position is shaky. I just pity the chap.

The guy too proud
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Kdon2: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
Which of them look's like a serious candidate?

https://twitter.com/FoluShaw/status/1631624407947919360?t=VGSyW9Y37VpW96z5ZSB7WQ&s=19

They want to vote out lagosians from their state. They left their states to claim Lagos. Mumu dem

2 Likes

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Heavensent01(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Full force on Lagos for this election..
We were so busy fighting the war....baba told us to focus on our strategic positions.. he knows no matter what happens in Lagos, we will take nothing less than 500k votes which we did. Apc did their home work properly.

Now we are all returning to Lagos to take down lagos for Sanwo Olu alone.

They never learn politics .they will learn by force

you're minding those fools, I mobilize 51 people for Tinubu in my area including my wife and we'll voted for APC

those naive Yoruba in my areas that voted for LP, I started educating them that I served while that useless business fraudster scammer they cursed for 8yrs that he's heartless, they saw the evidence on Facebook from their kinsmen, it was late before they knew they've been brainwashed

I'm getting nothing in this election but my wife an Igbo was employed and accommodated in Lagos civil service what a Yoruba man cannot get in sad east yet we will now sit down look

I've added 80 to my PVC registered electorates and by God Grace I will mobilize more and educate those that have been brainwashed

come Saturday only igbo will vote their useless inexperienced LP candidates. Yorubas know better Now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Damikens1: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Everlastingson: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin
Even in real life he go beat am

Saturday is for Sanwo Olu, one of the best performing governors in Nigeria.

We are not handing lagos over to one immature tribal biafran bigot clown called Chinedu Rhodes.
Dont make the mistake of thumb printing out if irrational decision.

Vote capacity, style, competency, our own son Sanwo Olu who understands leadership.

Your foolishness alone is enough to make your candidate lose. Your mental state is not stable. Sorry, you're like an ostrich which God didn't give wisdom. Sanwo Olu knows already in himself that he will lose to LP candidate.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Karlifate: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Felabrity:
More photos
(Modified)

grin

Some of his (celebrity) sympathizers are secretly happy he lost.

Low-key, they'll be thinking the he will not be able to do buga to them.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Jack500: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's what you nitwits said about Lagos presidential elections.

At least Tinubu is ruling you and your papa now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We gave you Lagos as a decoy.

You and your ibo brothers will experience worst defeat this Saturday.

And you can't do more than crying and wailing πŸ˜€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2023
Proudlyngwa:

Can u explain how Lagos is underachieving, lare you aware that the population of Lagos alone is thrice that of Dubai while 4 times less
I personally think your question is not well thought-out...

Google up performance indices of major cities in the world and then get back to me if you can..
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
The Guy na Confirm Cultist. I have said it before.

See as hin Face tight like Ewa Goyin.

Hatred will always becloud Zombies & Urchins reasoning.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by raskymonojendor: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:

grin

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFc563-HzM

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2023
Karlifate:

grin

real life

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by maestroferddi: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Omoluabi whey reject Yoruba
Omoluabi wey call omoluabi Afonjaaa with goat
Omoluabi whey no sabi speak yoruba
You gotta be smart na...

What makes you think that that account couldn't have been created by an impostor?

What APC supporters cannot concoct doesn't exist...

I cannot wrap my head around the logicality of what you are bringing forward....
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Felabrity: 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2023
Evolutionlove:
The Guy na Confirm Cultist. I have said it before.

See as hin Face tight like Ewa Goyin.

Hatred will always becloud Zombies & Urchins reasoning.
na your cult he join? 🀣

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Kdon2: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He is half Yoruba and half Igbo just like Governor Adeleke in Osun State. People have no problem with him being that.

However, the dude posted some tribalistic nonsense about Yoruba on social media which is drawing anger. He also supports IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu. grin

He wanted Biafra and supported it in his Twitter post and wants ibo to take over Lagos from Yorubas. How they wanna do that is quite baffling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by cliffypatt(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Remind me of days he brought wizkid into limelight, he get the Igbo type of head but he couldn't still win

Lol
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by babtoundey(m): 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

All your propaganda won't stop the tsunami of protest votes coming your way on the 11th.
E go clear for una eyes.

No be from Anambla you go come vote in Lagos. Doesn't Anambla deserve the best like Gbadegesin (abi na Gbadebo).

You abandoned you backyard and obsessed with another man's community. That's the reason why you battle heart attack when the natives remind you of your origin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Kdon2: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Well. He has Yoruba blood flowing in his veins. You can't take that away from him. A despicable one but he is still half Yoruba.

He is a bast*Rd. As the saying goes if a home is peaceful it's because the bastar*d there is yet to grow up. A bastr*d will always exhibit that trait

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Emilokoiyawon: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
You gotta be smart na...

What makes you think that that account couldn't have been created by an impostor?

I cannot wrap my head around the logicality of what you are bringing forward....

This is what you guys say whenever you're caught. It's stale. GRV as not denied it. And there is no evidence that shows its not his account.

1 Like

Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Solocoin: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
Banky past glory couldn't sustain the present reality.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Kdon2: 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are a joke...

Where did he say he is Igbo there?

Oga I live in Lagos and like many traditions of the Yorubas...

I am even learning the language... Tomorrow when I become fluent, I will speak and behave like a native but that will not mean that I am Yoruba...

Just grow up abeg...

Y'all have twisted brain over there. That's why you comfortably eat human being like you with no remorse! Smh
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by babtoundey(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2023
maestroferddi:
You gotta be smart na...

Has he himself denied that those twits were not his?
He couldn't even speak the language of the people he wants to rule. Ordinary "Eko" he couldn't pronounce correctly. Governance is not for those who just wake up one day and dabble into power tussle. It takes seriousness and conscious effort. You want rule a state yet you don't understand their native language. How do you relate with them or identify with their plights.
Re: LP Attah Vs PDP Banky W by Kdon2: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2023
Doyou2019:

Heard all this nonsense talk pre-25th and we all know how things played out. No be for mouth or for ballot snatching o. If people no like your Agbero system, dem boot you out - .Igbo o, Yoruba o.

Lagos no be ibo town o, na your a city firmly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.