Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,138 members, 7,936,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:41 PM

Spring Bank Is @ It Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Is @ It Again (1333 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Is @ It Again by tochikc: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
plz all the prospective staffs of spring bank, this is the time;u people have to start making preparation on ur resumption because as I said b4 they will call anytime from now,
stay clue to ur hand set. GOD NEVER FAIL, SO HE CAN FAIL because IT IE NOT IN HIS NATURE TO FAIL. NO MATTER WHAT HIS WORD IS YEA AND AMEN.
Start preparing.
it's well
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by akp: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
Hi,
I spoke with a friend in spring this morn and he said the age thing is not real. U guys should calm down, it's about time.

Fasten ur sit belts.

Best Regards
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by Afroprince(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2007
Yes o,I'm seriously waiting and cant wait, but is the age issue a problem, cos i will be 28 by 4th sept
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by Afroprince(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
Thank God, i am waiting seriously my brother,we have really waited o but the end justifies the means as long as it works it is worth the waiting Abbi?
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by tochikc: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2007
i dont think the age should be the issue,regardless of what people
have said on this matter, what ia important most is what BABA GOD said abt this.\and that is what am tell u people,,,
START PREPARING BECOS i HEAR THE SOUND OF UR PHONE RINGING IN YHE NEXT FEW DAYS FROM NOW.
REMEMBER TO TESTIFY ABT IT TO PEOPLE OF GOD
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by tochikc: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't think the age should be the issue,regardless of what people
have said on this matter, what is important most is what BABA GOD said about this.\and that is what am tell u people,,,
START PREPARING BECOS i HEAR THE SOUND OF UR PHONE RINGING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS FROM NOW.
REMEMBER TO TESTIFY ABT IT TO PEOPLE OF GOD becos GOD has already done it
be ready to start ur dream work of becoming a BANKER.
ITS UR TIME TO SHINE
Re: Spring Bank Is @ It Again by tochikc: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
i don't think the age should be the issue,regardless of what people
have said on this matter, what is important most is what BABA GOD said about this.\and that is what am tell u people,,,
START PREPARING BECOS i HEAR THE SOUND OF UR PHONE RINGING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS FROM NOW.
REMEMBER TO TESTIFY ABT IT TO PEOPLE OF GOD becos GOD has already done it
be ready to start ur dream work of becoming a BANKER.
ITS UR TIME TO SHINE

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Test Result Is Out, Interview Announced / Thenigeriaautomart.com / Scott Wilson Recruits!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.