Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival (35482 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Lagos Government's Criticism Of “Gangs Of Lagos” / Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by djseanjohn77: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC have a criminal agbero mindset. They have nothing to offer Nigerians but suffering and oppression.

With the type of tribal rhetoric APC is currently promoting everywhere, it is very clear that Nigeria will be a much better place without APC.

When your brothers started the war online, i guess they thought they had monopoly of cursing, hating, name-calling, when the real war against them now start, they are crying foul that it's tribal hatred. Calm down, time never start, you have succeeded in waking up the monster, election will come and go, that is when you will start dancing palongo to blues sound grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by lailo: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I thought it's only igbos that have Osu, never knew the Yorubas also have their own as Omo Ale.

Nawa ooh.

Osunian people are the real Yorubas, while a true Lagosian, Oyonian, Ekititian, or Ondonese that has a mother from another Tribe is omo ale?

Yorubas are the most Tribalistic set of humans in the history of mankind.

Thank God they are cowards, if not they would be invading other people's lands and killing them like the fulanis.

Kwarans that was sold by Afonja to Osama dan fordio even have the guts to call unconquered yoruba people Omo Ale?

Hate no dey tire skullMiners

He wasn't called omo ale bcs he has a mixed identity. He is omo ale bcs he is a Yoruba man (either mixed or pure) fronting for the Igbos. He is a willing instrument in the hand of igbo expansionists to undermine his own people. We all know the plan. The port is their target. Why are the Igbos or LP not campaigning for governorship candidates in Ogun, oyo, Ondo, ekiti, and osun? Lagos is their interest and any Yoruba who will enable them will be tagged a bastard. Chinedu RV is a bastard Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by farmerking: 9:46am On Mar 16, 2023
manutdrichie:
If they did what they were supposed to do, impact on people lives

I bet you there won't be any need for all these
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You were given 4 good years to appease the citizen of lagos, but you choose to pack all lagos money to the bourdillon

Did you go alongside with him, or how are so sure of what you've just said, making unfounded claims.
Careless talk
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by MountHoreb: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2023
tamdun:
Shindeu roads,we no go vote for u until u apologise and make peace with ya papa tribe,then u can come back in 2031

Stop bleating like a lost goat. The person you are attacking is above you and your entire generation born and unborn. Don't allow jealousy to send you to earlier graveyard ok.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by reddingtonblack: 10:17am On Mar 16, 2023
fareed69:

Okay .
Like this?

See as her handwriting FiNE like pocohantas,

mod i said fine o,

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2023
Though I don't like Oro but it will be done in the night, and moreover there is a curfew that same hour due to preparation for election when daybreak, lastly election is not done in d night so y are this people making a fuss out of little things
😎😎😎😎😎
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Menclothing: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2023
Culture is priority
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by shegz24(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2023
If you get two head as an IPOB apologist, come out during Oro.

That culture and tradition wey you no sabi, you go sabi am by force.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Skty: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Aldol:

Idiot which tribe you be make I place you where you belong, tell me if you are not ashamed of your cursed tribe

Yoruba wen de fear. If I say 'ta' u go run. I come from the fearless tribe...go figure it urself... yaribas go de fear their shadow..who wan take una dirty Lagos?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2023
Skty:

Yoruba wen de fear. If I say 'ta' u go run. I come from the fearless tribe...go figure it urself... yaribas go de fear their shadow..who wan take una dirty Lagos?
To start with , which tribe are you idiot if you are not ashamed of ur cursed tribe
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Skty: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

To start with , which tribe are you idiot if you are not ashamed of ur cursed tribe

Election has come and gone and I think it's time to minimize my time on nairaland...if we check na, u nor pass 22 years, and u de 100l for uni, u de insult who fit born u. Internet na leveller true true.

You claim u own Lagos, yet Lagos was won by opposition. Tinubu came from Iragbiji he's not a Lagosian. GRV is ur next governor. Soon Obi will win his mandate after proving in Court that he won and u senseless urchins will rest. Tinubu's son has house(s) in banana, I hope u have a house in ikorodu, otherwise ur mumu de wear agbada and shokoto... Nincompoop..

My tribe kill u there. Yorubas - very tribalistic lots. Na when I first enter Lagos I de hear tribe. Thank God I'm outta that dirty town. Dirty tribe
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 6:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Skty:

Election has come and gone and I think it's time to minimize my time on nairaland...if we check na, u nor pass 22 years, and u de 100l for uni, u de insult who fit born u. Internet na leveller true true.

You claim u own Lagos, yet Lagos was won by opposition. Tinubu came from Iragbiji he's not a Lagosian. GRV is ur next governor. Soon Obi will win his mandate after proving in Court that he won and u senseless urchins will rest. Tinubu's son has house(s) in banana, I hope u have a house in ikorodu, otherwise ur mumu de wear agbada and shokoto... Nincompoop..

My tribe kill u there. Yorubas - very tribalistic lots. Na when I first enter Lagos I de hear tribe. Thank God I'm outta that dirty town. Dirty tribe
Your mumu is legendary? Me 22 years? Lol....i may probably birth you if care is not taken
I dare you to tell me your tribe if ur not ashamed. Like me now am a confirmed yoruba man with my full chest, am proud of whatever you call me, at least we are still the best in everything. Now tell me your tribe let me know where to place you
Shey you people say we are tribal , we will now show you what it meant to be tribal, we will frustrated the hell outta you, so happy frustration sent u out of Lagos, grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me your tribe if you reach

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Skty: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

Your mumu is legendary? Me 22 years? Lol....i may probably birth you if care is not taken
I dare you to tell me your tribe if ur not ashamed. Like me now am a confirmed yoruba man with my full chest, am proud of whatever you call me, at least we are still the best in everything. Now tell me your tribe let me know where to place you
Shey you people say we are tribal , we will now show you what it meant to be tribal, we will frustrated the hell outta you, so happy frustration sent u out of Lagos, grin grin grin grin grin
Tell me your tribe if you reach

🤣🤣😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣Dirty people on earth ..una men dirty, una women dirty , una houses and streets dirty .. tribal dirty lots ...sort that first...proud ? U dirty, smelling lots .I don't regard y'all . Plus bad sounding language
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Skty:

🤣🤣😲😲😲😲🤣🤣🤣🤣Dirty people on earth ..una men dirty, una women dirty , una houses and streets dirty .. tribal dirty lots ...sort that first...proud ? U dirty, smelling lots .I don't regard y'all . Plus bad sounding language
You still never me your cursed tribe. You are so ashamed of saying it out. Eyaa
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Skty: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Aldol:

You still never me your cursed tribe. You are so ashamed of saying it out. Eyaa

Lol for your mind u get tribe? That one na tribe? Unintelligent tribe forming informed..
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Aldol: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Skty:

Lol for your mind u get tribe? That one na tribe? Unintelligent tribe forming informed..
grin grin grin , shame no go allow you tell me your tribe. I understand your plight
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by whatisthetruth: 2:03pm On Mar 30
March 15 2024 av pass
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival by Chivisee: 2:16pm On Mar 30
See how GRV AND ALL OBI IDIOTS DISGRACE THEMSELVES. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Tinubu, APC Member Waves APC Flag With Smile At Presidential Rally In Uyo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.