Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,129 members, 7,936,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% (1719 Views)

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required / Babachir Lawal: Tinubu Will Not Get 25% In Borno And Most Of The Fulani States / 2023: ‘Labour Party Preparing To Sweep Polls In 36 States’ - Media Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Rutherford2019: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
After listening to Atedo Peterside yesterday I came to conclusion that Obi got 5p% and above across 36 states and the FCT
According to him, someone called him and told him that LP got 197 in his polling unit but got 185 in the whole LGA when the result was announced
He said that the trend was exchange Obi's vote for Tinubu and leave Atiku's untouched
The question is if the people of Katsina, Kaduna, Kano Ekiti and ondo voted for Tinubu why are they not celebrating?
I was in ondo in 2015 and there was wide jubilation when Buhari won even though he's not from SW
All my friends from SW used LP logo on their profile picture
Infact I met Tunde in my workplace he is from Osun and what he told me after Osun governorship election is Adeleke for governors..I asked him for president and he said 'Peter Obi na'
I learned that even many northerners voted for Obi
According to APC PCC,LP has no polling agents in northwest meaning they rigged there unwatched and that's why Obi appears to perform poorly there..

Obi is coming

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by EKONGKING: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
OBI supporters are sore losers .

Of all people who is most impacted is Atiku as Traditional voters of PDP are split ,why r obidents crying more than bereaved .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by darling2424(f): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
Thank you
Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Dreal1247: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the owner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Lanretoye(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
If una no fit declare obi as president,na craze una dey craze.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Jokay07(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rutherford2019:
After listening to Atedo Peterside yesterday I came to conclusion that Obi got 5p% and above across 36 states and the FCT
According to him, someone called him and told him that LP got 197 in his polling unit but got 185 in the whole LGA when the result was announced
He said that the trend was exchange Obi's vote for Tinubu and leave Atiku's untouched
The question is if the people of Katsina, Kaduna, Kano Ekiti and ondo voted for Tinubu why are they not celebrating?
I was in ondo in 2015 and there was wide jubilation when Buhari won even though he's not from SW
Infact I met Tunde in my workplace he is from Osun and what he told me after Osun governorship election is Adeleke for governors..I asked him for president and he said 'Peter Obi na'
According to APC PCC,LP has no polling agents in northwest meaning they rigged there unwatched and that's why Obi appears to perform poorly there..

Obi is coming

So far, nobody has been able to disprove the results on irev and the ones on poll sheets.

Peter obi knows this and that's why he said that he is not challenging the outcome of the results but the process of the election.

If these are the evidences you would put before Tribunal and I can confidently tell you that "Obi is coming" is simply a propriety of imagination..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Jackson105: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rutherford2019:

Obi is coming

Keep hallucinating, you will soon wake up. 😁😆

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by helinues: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
INEC must have eventually added likes, shares, retweets and insults to the earlier released results.

grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by teeytimi: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
This obidience people mumu hen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Jking20(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Maybe he even got 95%... only fools can believe you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Throwback: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
I am so sure Peter Obi won Sokoto and Zamfara.

Even Kano state, how are we sure it is not Peter Obi's votes that was added to kwankwaso's vote?

Even Borno na elluu pii elluu pii elluu pii.

Until elluu pii rush and s'ori mo gi.

elluu pii finally fall due to gravity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by helinues: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
I am so sure Peter Obi won Sokoto and Zamfara.

Even Kano state, how are we sure it is not Peter Obi's votes that was added to kwankaso's vote?

Even Borno na elluu pii elluu pii elluu pii.

Until elluu pii rush and s'ori mo gi.

elluu pii finally fall due to gravity.

If the current supporters of Obi from SE are the potential future political leaders in SE, then big wahala dey ahead.

As in, can't they even reason things logically before arguing about it?

Large group of people for that matter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Throwback: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

If the current supporters of Obi from SE are the potential future political leaders in SE, then big wahala dey ahead.

As in, can't they even reason things logically before arguing about it?

Large group of people for that matter

I gave up on the SouthEast long ago.

Their education is a waste.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by totit: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
That moment you've realized you labored in vain but at the same time crying deep inside you, overpowered by the depression of defeat and trying to raise your head above the water hoping for your defeat to be undefeated. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by muykem: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
Jking20:
Maybe he even got 95%... only fools can believe you.
You can't be Obidients without first being fool.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Fintiri: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4

This same guy is back to be continue breaking rule 1 and 2

My friend shatap abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
What of 90%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Parachoko: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rutherford2019:

Obi is coming
You better calm down and no kill yourself because of a free and fair election your candidate lost.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by SaiOba: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
May your life and that of your family be as FREE N FAIR as this 2023 Presidential Election..
Parachoko:
You better calm down and no kill yourself because of a free and fair election your candidate lost.
Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by Jones4190(m): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2023
Even if election is conducted without tinubu on ballot, obi will still lost to atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
This politician dience folks mumu hen

1 Like

Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
If you say so, no p
Re: Obi Did Not Only Get 25% In 36 States;he Got 50% by ItooWorWor(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
He got 90% of the total votes cast in all 36 States and the FCT.

Source: MOSSAD and CIA grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics / The President Speech Was An Extempore. No Paper, No Teleprompter- PDP HOR Member / Obi's Tribalism Saw Him Select An Incompetent Legal Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.