Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Royal Destined International Schools, Anambra State - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Royal Destined International Schools, Anambra State (271 Views)

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Excellent Model Int'l Schools, Anambra State / Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Denies Gideon Okoli's Claims / ‘Oladayo Timothy, MD Ressortir Global Is After My Life’ - Gideon Okoli Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Royal Destined International Schools, Anambra State by chudearinze(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
MY FOURTH SCHOOLS VISIT TO ACHIEVE QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL!

As a Global Youth Ambassador, Theirworld, London, I visited Royal Destined International, Schools, Anambra State, Nigeria where I was received in high spirit by the Principal, Staff and Students of the school.

In my journey in the school to achieve the SDG 4 (Quality Education), I spoke to the students on the Topic: ACHIEVING STUPENDOUS SUCCESS IN YOUR ACADEMICS AS YOU UTILIZE YOUR POTENTIALS THROUGH EFFECTIVE STUDY. I went further to discuss more on the Twenty (25) Concrete Tips For Efficient Study.

On the concluding part of my visit to the school, I carried out gift a book project where I benevolently gave 30 students my book titled 'Towards Achieving Academic Success' in order to boost their reading culture.

I greatly appreciate the principal, staff and students of Royal Destined International Schools for having me today.

#theirworld
#globalyouthambassador
#unlockbigchange
#qualityeducationforall
#sgd4qualityeducation

Amb. Dr. Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)
Global Youth Ambassdor, Theirworld, London.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad That I Never Want To Start A Business? / I Hope You Wake Up One Morning And Realize That You’re Not Stuck / Chude Arinze Timothy Visits Patterson Memorial Grammar School, Anambra, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.